- Canton Rep: Clarett has no one to blame but himself (Registration Req.)
- Canton Rep: Colts have high hopes for Doss (Registration Req.)
- Mansfield News Journal: Patient punter key in Buckeyes win
- Mansfield News Journal: Lies hurt Mo the most
- Morning Journal: Worth the wait for Fraser
- Lima News: San Diego State should get quick introduction to Krenzel
- Cincy Enquirer: OSU's 'Silver Bullets' on the mark
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: Coach has advice for Clarett
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: Datish, Irizarry add local flavor for Buckeyes
- AP: Buckeyes can't afford to wait on resolution to Clarett case
- 1460/Dispatch: Decision on Clarett is looming
- DDN: OSU takes its time responding to report
- DDN: Big Ten notes
- ABJ: Congress to debate football's postseason
- San Diego State coverage from SD Union-Tribune
- SDSU coverage from Daily Aztec
News Links 9/4
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Mitchell Becomes Fastest Ever To 2,000 PointsOhio State junior guard Kelsey Mitchell became the fastest player in NCAA history to 2,000 points on Wednesday.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:59 PM
Elflein, Johnston Could Break Awards DroughtIn the last eight years, Ohio State has won a national title, a Rose Bowl and much more, but no Buckeye has won a major individual award since 2008.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:24 AM
OSU-Michigan Was B1G's Most Watched GameA look at the Nielsen ratings for regular season games involving Big Ten teams.
Scout CFBYesterday at 11:12 AM
OSU's Run To CFP Lined With Heisman FinalistsIn the two seasons Ohio State has qualified for the College Football Playoff, they Buckeyes will have played against a combined total of seven Heisman finalists.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:14 AM
OSU Loses To FAU, 79-77, In OTOhio State dropped its first home game of the season with an unexpected 79-77 loss to Florida Atlantic in overtime Tuesday evening.
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 5:20 PM