- ABJ: It's ugly, but OSU still wins
- ABJ: Maybe 'Luckeyes' isn't totally wrong
- PD: A whisker from disaster
- PD: Allen saves the day with 100-yard INT return
- PD: Ohio State missing Clarett - by yards
- PD: No recommendation yet
- Morning Journal: Buckeyes hold on
- Morning Journal: Washington game may have contributed to sloppy win
- Toledo Blade: Ohio State wins ugly, really ugly
- Toledo Blade: Allen's big play a record setter
- DDN Coverage
- Mansfield News Journal: Streak lives on, barely
- 1460/Dispatch: Buckeyes, barely
- Lima News: Survival in Columbus
- Lima News: Suddenly, it doesn't look so easy
- Cincy Enquirer: OSU survives serious scare from Aztecs
- Canton Rep: Krenzel can't execute in win (Registration Req.)
- Canton Rep: Krenzel's afternoon was downright ugly (Registration Req.)
- Canton Rep: LB stalks targets on, off the field (Registration Req.)
- Canton Rep: Brown takes shots at AD (Registration Req.)
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: 'Luckeyes' survive Aztecs
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: Buckeyes survive poor performance by Krenzel
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: Clarett impact same off field as on it these days
- ESPN.com: Clarett's option may include Grambling
- SDSU coverage from Union Tribune
News Links 9/7
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
OSU Target Gill Making VisitsTop junior Jaelen Gill missed this past season with a broken ankle, but his rehab is going well and the four-star prospect is taking unofficial visits.
Scout Football10:38 AM
MBB Preview: Ohio State vs. Florida AtlanticOhio State looks to improve to 8-1 on the season in a matchup vs. Conference USA foe Florida Atlantic Tuesday night.
Buckeye Sports9:27 AM
Inside the Matchup: Ohio State vs ClemsonThe Buckeyes and the Tigers battle it out for a spot in the CFP National Championship.
Scout CFB9:20 AM
2018 OSU Target Narrowing List SoonBellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco junior defensive back Jaiden Woodbey said he wants to narrow his list to five schools shortly and gave us a few who look good to make the cut.
Scout FootballYesterday at 8:11 PM
Barrett Excited To Play In CFP Semi-FinalOhio State quarterback J.T. Barrett missed the Buckeyes playoff run in 2014 because of injury. Now, he has the chance to experience it again on the field.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 12:31 PM