- Toledo Blade: Hartsock becomes an offensive threat
- Toledo Blade: Can horses predict the OSU-UM winner?
- DDN: Kudla serves as a model of perseverance
- DDN: Reynolds: "We're going to take the fight to them"
- DDN: Buckeyes-Wolverines a hate-hate relationship
- 1460/Dispatch: Buckeyes unfazed by #2 spot in BCS
- 1460/Dispatch: Looking for a shot without a hitch (men's hoops)
- PD: Buckeyes do a two-step in BCS
- PD: BCS needs to get with the program
- PD: Ohio State-Michigan memories: Nov. 23, 1957
- PD: Big Ten basketball preview
- PD: Sullinger, Stockman keys to OSU revival
- AP: Kids in Ohio, Michigan dream of playing in "The Game"
- Mansfield News Journal: Buckeyes #2 in BCS
- Mansfield News Journal: Comeback set table for Woody
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Buckeyes vault to #2 in BCS
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Mignery leaving his mark
- Morning Journal: Buckeyes are balancing at #2
- Canton Rep: OSU jumps to No. 2 in BCS
- Canton Rep: What if football conferences ran this country?
- ABJ: Buckeyes keep focus
- AP: The 100-year war
- Detroit Free Press: That '70s show: Like Bo vs. Woody, rivalry rarely hotter
- Detroit Free Press: Perry's lifeline
- Detroit Free Press: No mental OSU edge, UM says
- Detroit Free Press: The talk in Columbus: Focus on game, not title
- Ann Arbor News: Big Ten supremacy at stake
- MLive special feature
- Detroit News: UM seeks 'defining moment'
- Detroit News: UM aims to end streak
- Detroit News: Carr needs win over OSU
- Detroit News: UM, OSU alumni flag football game cancelled
- AP: Navarre's legacy hinges on Ohio State game
- Michigan Daily: Ohio natives know meaning of rivalry
- Michigan Daily: Rivalry is redefined by this week... this game
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
What We Learned In OSU Loss To PSUOhio State's 24-21 loss to Penn State exposed some glaring issues for the Buckeyes on all sides of the football. The BSB staff shares their main takeaways from the game below.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 9:51 PM
Buckeye Leaves: Ohio State Falls To PSUOhio State suffered its first loss of the season against Penn State on Saturday, but a couple of Buckeyes still played their part.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 9:34 PM
Penn State upsets No. 2 Ohio State 24-21Ohio State never got untracked but still led 21-7 in the fourth quarter but Penn State scored 17 unanswered points and won the game with a blocked punt for a 24-21 victory over the…
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:39 PM
Staff Predictions: Buckeyes Travel To PSUThe Buckeye Sports Bulletin staff is in agreement: Ohio State should beat Penn State despite the hostile environment in Happy Valley, but you still can't sleep on the Nittany Lions…
Buckeye SportsFriday at 9:30 AM