- Marcus Freeman, LB, Huber Heights Wayne: Freeman is, as of now, the lone current OSU commitment playing in this game. He will wear #11 and will be a member of a tremendous linebacking corps that includes Florida five-star prospects Keith Rivers and Willie Williams, PA five-star LB Dan Connor, Chicago LB Chris Patterson, and PA LB James Bryant. This will be Freeman's last game before enrolling early at Ohio State.
- Ted Ginn, CB, Cleveland Glenville: Fans of recruiting and OSU fans will certainly have their eyes on Ginn this Saturday as he will be announcing his college choice live on TV. Will it be OSU, or will it be USC? We'll find out soon enough. Ginn is rated as the top player in the state of Ohio, and he'll get a chance to display his talents in comparison to the other top players in the nation.
- Fred Davis, WR, Toledo Rogers: Davis has been the subject of much speculation recently as he is trying to decide between Ohio State, Miami and USC. It had previously been reported on several occasions that he too would announce during this game, but it was later reported that he would wait until later in January to make his announcement. Either way, we will get a chance to see Fred team up with Florida speedster Xavier Carter for an exciting WR tandem.
- Ray Williams, RB, Cleveland Benedictine: Ohio's Mr. Football has been selected to play in this game, and hopefully we will get a chance to see him show what he can do at tailback. Recent info suggests Williams will be a Buckeye someday if everything works out academically.
- Kyle Mitchum, OL, Erie McDowell: Mitchum is one of the highest-rated out-of-state recruits that the Buckeyes stand a legitimate chance at landing. He still has visits to Michigan and West Virginia scheduled for January though and isn't giving out many hints as far as a leader.
- Xavier Lee, QB, Daytona Beach Seabreeze: Despite much-talked about recent recruiting developments, we'll get a chance to see this star in action in this game.
- Leon Hart, OL, Columbua, SC Spring Valley: Hart is a five-star OL who has Ohio State among the schools he is considering. He stands as one of the top recruiting targets in this class.
There are plenty of other players to keep an eye on in this game. With the exception of DE, S, and P, each of the Insiders.com #1 players by position is in this game (QB Rhett Bohmar, RB Adrian Peterson, WR Early Doucet, TE Zach Miller, OL Jeff Byers, DT Demario Pressley, LB Dan Connor, CB Ted Ginn, K Connor Barth), and there will also be some players the Buckeyes will see on opposing Big Ten squads in the future (Connor for PSU, OL Lydon Murtha for Minnesota, QB Chad Henne, RB Max Martin, and OL Jeremy Ciulla for Michigan).
Keep posted to Bucknuts.com for any news regarding player commitments made during this game.