- PD: Smith's time coming
- PD: Tressel speak getting lost in translation
- Mansfield News Journal: Fraser fires back in support of teammates
- Dispatch: Fraser says Buckeye defense can't play so cautiously
- Dispatch: With Zwick resting shoulder, Smith will likely start
- DDN: Herbstreit questions Tressel's system
- DDN: Zwick's status still iffy
- Mentor-Willoughby News Herald: Turnovers aren't apple of Tressel's eye
- AP: Matta has Ohio State on the defensive
- AP: Zwick watches Smith practice with Buckeyes
- ESPN.com: Tressel, Paterno searching for answers
- Indiana Daily Student: Losing skid won't deter IU
- Bloomington Herald-Times: Indiana getting Ohio State team on the rebound
- Chicago Tribune: Bears giving Krenzel some practice time
- State College Centre Daily Times: Ohio State clips Penn State volleyball team
News Links - 10/21
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Barrett Excited To Play In CFP Semi-FinalOhio State quarterback J.T. Barrett missed the Buckeyes playoff run in 2014 because of injury. Now, he has the chance to experience it again on the field.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 12:31 PM
Elflein A Rimington FinalistOhio State's Pat Elflein is up for another major award.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 9:51 AM
Meyer Watched CFP Show From Maternity WardAt 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 4, Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer got some good news that did not involve his football team.
Buckeye SportsSunday at 1:16 PM
OSU Gets Rematch With Clemson In 2016 CFPOhio State's 2016 College Football Playoff semifinal matchup vs. Clemson will be a rematch of the 2014 Orange Bowl. A game the Buckeyes lost, 40-35.
Buckeye SportsSunday at 12:26 PM