- ABJ: Rivals reject sponsor deal
- DDN: OSU, Michigan pull out of SBC deal
- DDN: Penn State is predictable
- Lima News: OSU counting on Kudla's contributions
- Morning Journal: Hall in no rush to OSU record
- Mansfield News Journal: Paterno, 77, going strong (unlike PSU)
- Dispatch: OSU, Michigan run a reverse, nix SBC deal
- Dispatch: Freshman Ginn gives Buckeyes needed jolt
- Dispatch: Notebook: Coaches hope Zwick can benefit from time out of lineup
- Dispatch: Age-old questions continue to hound 77-year-old Paterno
- Dispatch: Penn State QB's playing status may hinge on test
- PD: OSU kicker snaps up Tressel's confidence
- Detroit Free Press: Why U-M killed the SBC deal
- Detroit News: Upon further review: UM sacks sponsor
- Harrisburg Patriot-News: Kicker gives Ohio State a leg up
- Philly Inquirer: Penn State defense waiting for offense to pull its weight
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Penn State players not pointing fingers
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Mills will be tested to see if he can play
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Paterno shoulders most of the blame
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Mills hopeful that he can play
- PSU Collegian: Players sense discontent on campus
- PSU Collegian: Lions try getting angry to change results
- PSU Collegian: Fans put blame of 2-5 start on Mills
News Links - 10/28
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
OHSAA playoffs continue at Ohio StadiumThree games are on the docket today as traditional powers such as St. Ignatius, St. Xavier and Marion Local suit up with a chance to make history on the line.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:28 PM
La Salle Three-Peats, Defeats Perry, 14-7Cincinnati La Salle defeats Massillon Perry, 14-7, to become the first Division II team two win three straight state championships.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:06 PM
5-Star LB Browning Commits To OSUOhio State added another five-star prospect to its already loaded 2017 class.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:37 PM
Bank Blog: Thursday Morning Recruiting UpdateOhio State has made a lot of noise this week on the recruiting trail, and National Signing Day is still two months away. Where do things stand right now?
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 6:20 AM