- Lima News: Bucks hope road stays bumpy for Boilers
- PD: Passing his way on a fast track
- ABJ: Tressel puts aside controversy
- Mansfield News-Journal: Buckeyes four-point dogs today
- Morning Journal: Smith can call job his
- Mentor-Willoughby News Herald: Will the truth really set Clarett free
- DDN: Preview Analysis: OSU/Purdue
- DDN: Ginn's dad says you ain't seen nothing yet
- DDN: Smith No. 1 QB now, but he's not relaxing
- DDN: Four losses by ten points hurt Tiller
- Dispatch Football Coverage
- Dispatch Women's Hoops: Early spark from bench leads to dominating win
- Dispatch: Independence's Allen signs on
- AP: Clouds hover over OSU, Purdue
- AP: Clarett's allegations raise more questions
- Indianapolis Star: Bowl talk still applicable for Purdue
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer: NCAA allows cheaters to win
News Links - 11/13
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Mitchell Becomes Fastest Ever To 2,000 PointsOhio State junior guard Kelsey Mitchell became the fastest player in NCAA history to 2,000 points on Wednesday.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:59 PM
Elflein, Johnston Could Break Awards DroughtIn the last eight years, Ohio State has won a national title, a Rose Bowl and much more, but no Buckeye has won a major individual award since 2008.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:24 AM
OSU-Michigan Was B1G's Most Watched GameA look at the Nielsen ratings for regular season games involving Big Ten teams.
Scout CFBYesterday at 11:12 AM
OSU's Run To CFP Lined With Heisman FinalistsIn the two seasons Ohio State has qualified for the College Football Playoff, they Buckeyes will have played against a combined total of seven Heisman finalists.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:14 AM