- Canton Rep: Michigan picked to win; Tressel OK with his team's chances
- ABJ: Michigan picked to be champ
- Mansfield News Journal: Friendly schedule favors Purdue
- Toledo Blade: Michigan favored to win Big Ten
- PD: No. 2 in media poll, Bucks seek No. 1 QB
- Lima News: Ginn, Holmes point men for OSU
- Lima News: Media pick Michigan to win Big Ten
- Dispatch: Colerain lineman will be a Buckeye, like dad
- Dispatch: Hawk prefers award to come at end of the year
- Dispatch: Favorable schedule puts Boilermakers in title hunt
- Dispatch: MAC teams to fill out Big Ten schedules
- Cincy Enquirer: Buckeyes picked behind Michigan
- Cincy Enquirer: Indiana's Hoeppner hopes to awake sleeping giant
- Morning Journal: Road to Big Ten title differs
- DDN: Michigan, OSU picked to pace Big Ten
- DDN: Hoeppner welcomes spotlight at Indiana
- Warren Tribune-Chronicle: Kennedy's Elzy to become Tar Heel
- Official Site: Hoskins, Davenport earn spots on 2005 USA basketball women's world university final games roster
- Chicago Sun-Times: Big Ten schedule loses its balance
- MSU State News: Michigan, Ohio State ranked top at Big Ten conference
- PSU Digital Collegian: Big Ten all about the shakeups
- Minneapolis Star Tribune: Big Ten Football: On the way in, on the way out
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Penn State has plenty of doubters
- Indianapolis Star: Season schedules tough enough
- Des Moines Register: Tate talk takes off, even in his absence
News Links - 8/2
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Urban Meyer Updates: Offense Is Main FocusFollowing practice Wednesday, Urban Meyer met with the media to look forward to Saturday's game against Northwestern.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 3:21 PM
Urban Meyer: No Personnel Changes YetOhio State head coach Urban Meyer joined the Big Ten Teleconference to look ahead to Saturday's game against Northwestern.
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 10:29 AM
Urban Meyer: We Have To Put This One To BedUrban Meyer met with the media Monday following a 24-21 loss to Penn State on Oct. 22.
Buckeye SportsMonday at 8:36 AM
What We Learned In OSU Loss To PSUOhio State's 24-21 loss to Penn State exposed some glaring issues for the Buckeyes on all sides of the football. The BSB staff shares their main takeaways from the game below.
Buckeye SportsSaturday at 9:51 PM
Buckeye Leaves: Ohio State Falls To PSUOhio State suffered its first loss of the season against Penn State on Saturday, but a couple of Buckeyes still played their part.
Buckeye SportsSaturday at 9:34 PM