* Piqua defeated Trotwood-Madison 35-28 in overtime as RB Brandon Saine, an Ohio State verbal, tallied 185 yards and two touchdowns on 28 carries in helping Piqua improve to 5-1. Saine now has 1,034 yards and 21 touchdowns (17 rushing) on the season. T-M junior QB Dominick Britt completed 21-of-46 passes for 327 yards and added 147 yards rushing on 22 carries.
* Hilliard Davidson blanked Upper Arlington 19-0 as RB Bo Delande had a career-high 286 yards and two touchdowns on 40 carries. Davidson improved to 6-0.
* Newark Licking Valley sophomore RB Storm Klein had 214 yards and four TDs in his team's 38-14 win over Heath.
* Columbus Academy RB Chris Crockett had 202 yards and three TDs in his team's 47-28 win over Granville.
* Dublin Coffman edged Grove City 17-14 as QB Zak Kristan completed 15 of 21 passes for 163 yards and a touchdown and also had an 11-yard TD run. Junior Steve Gardiner carried 26 times for 103 yards.
* Lancaster's Georgie Carpenter had 19 carries for 189 yards and four TDs in a 47-21 win over Groveport. The Golden Gales improved to 6-0.
* Westerville South QB Rocco Pentello completed 13 of 20 passes for 291 yards and four TDs (42, 75, 7 and 58 yards) and also had TD runs of 4 and 11 yards in his team's 56-8 win over Mount Vernon. WR Brent Carter had five catches for 156 yards and two TDs as well for South, which improved to 6-0.
* Columbus DeSales moved to 6-0 with a 35-0 win over Columbus St. Charles. QB Jimmy Vahalik threw for TDs of 53 and 58 yards in the win.
* Johnstown's Marcus Hendren had 36 carries for 324 yards and four TDs in a 35-32 win over Fredricktown.
* Hamilton Ross RB Kevin James had a 62-yard run for a TD and a 99-yard kick return fr a score in his team's 52-49 win over Norwood.
* Cincinnati Winton Woods QB Ron'Sae Harrison hit Taylor Bradley for a 14-yard TD pass with 58 seconds left to lift his team to a 14-10 win over Cincinnati Anderson. Harrison also had a 1-yard TD run in the win.
* Cincinnati St. Xavier junior RB Darius Ashley had 141 yards and three TDs on 32 carries in his team's 30-15 win over Cincinnati Elder before a sellout crowd of 10,000 at The Pit at Elder.
* Cincinnati Colerain, ranked No. 1 in Division I, moved to 6-0 with its fourth shutout win of the season. The Cardinals, who saw TB Je'Sean Godfrey score on TD runs of 13 and 19 yards, downed Liberty Twp. Lakota East 34-0.
* Cincinnati Moeller's Ched Cherry caught seven passes for 82 yards and a TD and also returned five punts for 112 yards in his team's 31-17 win over Cincinnati LaSalle.
* Macedonia Nordonia rallied for a 17-13 win over Mayfield as QB Zach Boedicker hit Jordan Mabin on a 42-yard touchdown pass on a fourth down with 1:32 left.
* Copley rolled to a 75-26 win over Barberton. Nick Louis had interception returns for touchdowns of 49 and 50 yards. RB David Arnold had 19 carries for 122 yards and two TDs and also caught a touchdown pass.
* Steubenville, ranked No. 1 in Division III, won its 21st straight game with a 41-14 triumph over Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary. The Big Red have also won 36 straight regular season games. RB Tamawi McGhee finished with 167 yards on 15 carries and three touchdowns. Quarterback Zach Collaros was 11-of-12 for 264 yards and the other three scores.
* Cleveland St. Ignatius moved to 6-0 with a 30-16 win over Massillon Washington. RB Matthew Merletti had 221 yards and three touchdowns on 31 carries and also intercepted a pass for St. Ignatius, which has now won nine of its last 10 meetings with Massillon. Merletti now has 909 yards on 130 carries on the year. Massillon's Brian Gamble had 114 yards rushing and 41 yards receiving.
* Cleveland Glenville moved to 5-1 with a 57-6 win over Cleveland East Tech. QB Jermale Hines threw for a TD to Kyle Jefferson and also rushed for a score. Jefferson also intercepted a pair of passes.
* Aurora kicker Youcef Lamouri made a 30-yard field goal with 10 seconds left in his team's 16-14 win over West Geauga. Lamouri was the hero after missing an earlier PAT kick that would have tied the game at 14-14.
* Amherst Steele's Brandon Kish carried 30 times for 114 yards and one TD in a 28-21 double overtime win over North Olmsted.
* Olmsted Falls QB Tyler Sparks threw for TDs and ran for one in his team's 21-14 win over Avon Lake.
* Mentor's Bill Deitman rushed for 228 yards and two TDs in his team's 43-33 win over previously unbeaten Maple Heights. Heights QB Anthony Wright threw for 271 yards and two TDs and also ran for two scores.
* Hilliard Darby's Jeremy Ebert rushed for three TDs and passed for one in his team's 35-20 win over Newark.
* A match-up unbeaten top-five teams in Division III saw No. 5 down No. 4 Dover 41-35 in dramatic fashion. Cambridge QB Sean Mahley scored his fourth touchdown of the game on a 1-yard run with just five seconds left to lift his team to the win. Teammate Stephen Ford carried 66 times for 412 yards and two touchdowns. For Dover, QB Perci Garner led Dover by going 22-of-37 for 385 yards and two TDs with one interception. He also had a pair of rushing scores. Matt Rinehart finished with eight receptions for 195 yards and two scores while Dan Ifft pulled down eight passes for 127 yards.
* Canton South ended a seven-year losing streak to Louisville, prevailing 27-21 in overtime. South's Terrance Evans picked up a fumble by teammate Devoe Torrence and scored the game-winning touchdown in overtime. Devoe Torrence had an earlier TD run, while his brother and OSU verbal Devon Torrence scored on an 81-yard TD catch before leaving the game with an injury. Ben Schmucker had 171 yards rushing for Louisville.
* Canton McKinley moved to 6-0 and won its 21st straight regular season game with a 28-7 win over Austintown Fitch. It marked McKinley's second straight 28-7 over Fitch. McKinley RB Morgan Williams had 165 yards on 12 carries, including TDs of 76 and 67 yards.
* Warren Harding stopped Youngstown Ursuline 14-0 with RB Dan Herron, an OSU verbal, carrying 26 times for 130 yards with a touchdown.
* One week after rushing for 401 yards, Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit RB Mark Woolridge rolled for 260 yards and scored four TDs in a 39-13 win over Hunting Valley University School.
* Lakewood St. Edward, with OSU verbal DB Nate Oliver, downed Athol Springs (N.Y.) St. Francis 45-0.
* Toledo Central Catholic won its 18th straight game with a 21-0 victory over Toledo Libbey. Linebacker Greg Hammond got the Irish on the scoreboard with a 26-yard interception return in the second quarter and Donte Johnson added a 3-yard touchdown run for a 14-0 halftime lead. Cedric Bouyer added a 21-yard TD run in the third quarter.
* Sidney was winless on the season before dealing Clayton Northmont a 17-13 loss. Northmont fell for the second week in a row after a 4-0 start. Sidney's Thomas Slife caught a 25-yard scoring pass from Xavier Foy on a fourth-and-8 with six minutes left. Sidney ended a 10-game losing streak.
* Huber Heights Wayne, with OSU verbal Donnie Evege, downed Springfield North 55-6. Steve Curtis has TD runs of 36 and 85 yards as the Warriors (4-1) built up a 27-0 halftime lead.
Here are the new rankings released Monday for the ONN/Ohio High Power Poll:
Division I -- Cincinnati Colerain (6-0), Cincinnati St. Xavier (5-1), Lakewood St. Edward (5-1), Hilliard Davidson (6-0), Canton McKinley (6-0), Cleveland St. Ignatius (6-0), Lancaster (6-0), Westerville South (6-0), Mentor (5-1), Solon (5-1).
Division II -- Toledo Central Catholic (6-0), Dayton Carroll (6-0), Olentangy Liberty (6-0).
Division III -- Steubenville (6-0), Kettering Alter (6-0), Columbus DeSales (6-0).
Division IV -- Youngstown Mooney (5-0), Coldwater (6-0), West Milton Milton Union (6-0).
Division V -- West Salem Northwestern (6-0), St. Henry (5-1), Smithville (6-0).
Division VI -- Bascom Hopewell-Loudon (6-0), Dola Hardin Northern (6-0), Cuyahoga Heights (5-1).
Week 7: Games To Watch
On Thursday, Fox Sports Net Ohio will televise Green at Wadsworth to some portions of the state, beginning at 7 p.m.
On Friday, Ohio News Network will show Lewis Center Olentangy at Westerville South on tape delay at 9:30 p.m.
Games of note Friday: Akron Buchtel at Massillon Washington, Columbus DeSales at Columbus Watterson (Watterson extended its win streak over DeSales to eight straight with a 22-3 win last year), Cleveland Benedictine at Youngstown Mooney, Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit at Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary, Cincinnati St. Xavier at Cincinnati LaSalle (St. X cruised 28-0 last year), Cincinnati Colerain at Hamilton, Cleveland Glenville at Cleveland East, Hilliard Darby at Lancaster, Troy at Clayton Northmont, Piqua at Vandalia Butler, Trotwood-Madison at Sidney, Huber Heights Wayne at Springfield South, Minerva at Canton South, Wheeling Park (W.Va.) at Steubenville, Cincinnati Elder vs. Cincinnati Moeller at Lockland, Toledo Central Catholic vs. Toledo St. Francis at the University of Toledo and Copley at Tallmadge (Tallmadge swept a pair of games with Copley last year, winning 25-13 in the regular season and 42-20 in the Division II playoffs).
Games of note Saturday: Warren Harding at Cleveland St. Ignatius (St. Ignatius won 24-6 last year), Massillon Perry at Canton McKinley and Cleveland East Tech at Lakewood St. Edward.
OSU Verbals Outside Ohio
* Orchard Lake (Mich.) St. Mary's, with OSU verbal WR Taurian Washington, improved to 5-1 win a 28-7 win over Novi Detroit Catholic Central Saturday. St. Mary's hosts Detroit University of Detroit Jesuit.
* Monaca (Pa.) Center Area, with OSU verbal OL Evan Blankenship, improved to 4-1 with a 42-13 win over Beaver Area. Maurice Carter rushed 21 times for Center (4-1, 4-1) for 135 yards and has 741 yards on the ground this season. He scored on runs of 3 and 5 yards. Center hosts New Brighton Friday.