- Morning Journal: For the best
- Lima News: The Lord giveth, and the OSU D taketh away
- Dispatch: Elite ones
- Dispatch: Notebook- Depth at receiver gives options on offense
- Dispatch: Instant replay system needs tweaking at college level
- Dispatch: Falcons senior not about to give in to knee injuries
- Mansfield News Journal: Line leading super-sized attack
- DDN: OSU a great fit for Mitchell
- Canton Rep: Buckeyes on cusp of best half-decade
- Canton Rep: OSU report
- ABJ: OSU looking for some motivation
- PD: Receiving praise
- PD: Picks are now a passion
- Huntington Herald-Dispatch: Tyler Whaley makes dream come true at Ohio State
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch: 20 things we've learned this season
News Links - 10/5
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Pro Day Meant Another Opportunity For ElfleinFormer Ohio State center Pat Elflein used Thursday’s pro day as another opportunity to show NFL representatives his abilities.
Buckeye Sports10:41 AM
McGuff Has Deep Ties To Sweet 16 OpponentThe Ohio State women's basketball team is set to make its second straight Sweet 16 appearance, and the Buckeyes head coach Kevin McGuff knows his opponent all too well.
Buckeye Sports7:05 AM
Elflein Talks Body Transformation At Pro DayFormer Ohio State center Pat Elflein explained after his Pro Day workout on Thursday how LeCharles Bentley helped him transform his body as his NFL career looms.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 2:12 PM
Hooker Signs Deal With Jordan As Draft NearsWith the NFL Draft looming, Malik Hooker is already making money as he works towards getting healthy.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 12:54 PM