The Hoops Recruit Stat Tracker has been updated as of Dec. 30, 2006. Keep updated with most of the major Ohio State basketball signees, commitments and high priority recruits from the 2007, 2008 and 2009 classes with this popular feature. The latest edition, updated Dec. 30, includes the following:
* The results of Solon's two losses in Seattle, Wash. where future Ohio State center Dallas Lauderdale had games of 21 and 14 points and a pair of 11-rebound performances.
* Another 40-point-plus performance by Jon Diebler in a 104-83 victory by Upper Sandusky over NOL foe Bellevue.
* A 52-51 close encounter as Canton GlenOak nipped Medina with 34 points and 14 points by 7-1 Kosta Koufos.
* Three wins by Chicago St. Joseph as Ohio State signee Evan Turner scored 24, 26 and 29 points respectively.
* Two more huge games by hot Ohio State power forward prospect Luke Babbitt, who notched games of 25 points and five rebounds as well as 34 points and 10 rebounds at the Beach Ball Classic for Reno Galena.
* Three wins for Lakewood St. Edward and Delvon Roe - who was consistent with 12, 13 and 17 points.
* Three games for Jeannette, Penn. two-sport star Terrelle Pryor - who had 25, 7 and 23 points respectively.
* Walter Offutt scored 6 points and a season-high 29 points as Warren Central went 1-1 in two games this past week.
* Updated four games from before Christmas break for Santa Barbara, Calif. native Roberto Nelson who averaged 18 points in those four games as well as 8.2 rebounds.
* Three games for Ballwin, Mo. sophomore Tyler Griffey.
Get all this information plus most of the season averages for these players and more with the updated OSU Hoops Recruit Stat Tracker...