It's time for the latest Schott in the Arm, a subscription-based column devoted to Ohio State basketball and basketball recruiting.
With the Ohio State basketball season now past the halfway mark, it's time to breakdown what's gone right for the Buckeyes and what's gone wrong. The Schott in the Arm is posted on the Huntington Level Hoops board for premium subscribers of the site.
Here is what you can read in this 32nd edition:
* My thoughts on the season so far - how Ohio State's defense is coming around the mountain and how the offense is still soul searching and predicated on a few key players
* What Ohio State needs to do defensively and offensively to become a national contender
* How Mike Conley's emergence might also be a bad thing
* A blockbuster match-up in January next season at the Schottenstein Center - who will be playing in that game and why should you be there?
* Dealing with the Anthony Crater "rumors" - is he really reconsidering his commitment?
* More on 6-8 forward Luke Babbitt or Reno (Nevad) Galena High School - when might he visit Ohio State?
* Taking a stroll down memory lane - what if Bobby Knight were the coach of Ohio State or what if the Buckeyes had signed a few missed targets?
All that plus much more
Subscribers can click on the above link to access this column on the Huntington Level Hoops Board.