- 1460/Dispatch: Late heroics save day for Bucks
- 1460/Dispatch: Starting doesn't worry Dials
- Dispatch Coverage
- PD: A daring escape
- PD: One pass, from Krenzel to Jenkins, to OSU lore
- PD: Do-it-all Gamble rescues Buckeyes again
- PD: Cautious Clarett ineffective
- AP: OSU survives another trip in thriller
- AP: OSU wants fans to have fun, but...
- Canton Rep: OK, so Tressel knows the date
- ABJ: OSU says 'whew' after surviving Purdue 10-6
- Lima News: Buckeyes pull one out
- Lima News: Buckeyes a team of destiny?
- DDN: Ohio State survives upset bid
- DDN: The Buckeyes at 11-0: Priceless
- DDN Game Photos
- DDN: Krenzel gambles, but Buckeyes still get clutch FG
- DDN: Clarett gives it the old college try, but still hurting
- Toledo Blade: Buckeyes escape
- Toledo Blade: Shoulder limits Clarett again
- Mansfield News-Journal: Still perfect
- Mansfield News-Journal: Jenkins becoming big play WR
- Morning Journal: From desperation to celebration
- Morning Journal: Clarett's shoulder still not healed
- Indianapolis Star: Purdue misses upset
- Indianapolis Star: Turnovers prove costly for Purdue
- Indianapolis Star: Boilers waste chance to redeem season
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Barrett, Barkley Win B1G Silver FootballOhio State signal caller J.T. Barrett was named a co-winner of the Big Ten's Silver Football Award on Dec. 8.
Buckeye Sports9:57 AM
3 Buckeyes Named Sporting News All AmericansA trio of Buckeyes were named first team All-Americans by The Sporting News while two more made the second team.
Buckeye Sports7:01 AM
No OSU Staffers Among Highest Paid AssistantsAssistants from a host of schools are among the top 10 highest paid in college football, but none of them are on Urban Meyer's staff at Ohio State. The Buckeyes' highest paid…
Scout CFB5:27 AM
Mitchell Becomes Fastest Ever To 2,000 PointsOhio State junior guard Kelsey Mitchell became the fastest player in NCAA history to 2,000 points on Wednesday.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:59 PM
Elflein, Johnston Could Break Awards DroughtIn the last eight years, Ohio State has won a national title, a Rose Bowl and much more, but no Buckeye has won a major individual award since 2008.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:24 AM