- 1460/Dispatch: Late heroics save day for Bucks
- 1460/Dispatch: Starting doesn't worry Dials
- Dispatch Coverage
- PD: A daring escape
- PD: One pass, from Krenzel to Jenkins, to OSU lore
- PD: Do-it-all Gamble rescues Buckeyes again
- PD: Cautious Clarett ineffective
- AP: OSU survives another trip in thriller
- AP: OSU wants fans to have fun, but...
- Canton Rep: OK, so Tressel knows the date
- ABJ: OSU says 'whew' after surviving Purdue 10-6
- Lima News: Buckeyes pull one out
- Lima News: Buckeyes a team of destiny?
- DDN: Ohio State survives upset bid
- DDN: The Buckeyes at 11-0: Priceless
- DDN Game Photos
- DDN: Krenzel gambles, but Buckeyes still get clutch FG
- DDN: Clarett gives it the old college try, but still hurting
- Toledo Blade: Buckeyes escape
- Toledo Blade: Shoulder limits Clarett again
- Mansfield News-Journal: Still perfect
- Mansfield News-Journal: Jenkins becoming big play WR
- Morning Journal: From desperation to celebration
- Morning Journal: Clarett's shoulder still not healed
- Indianapolis Star: Purdue misses upset
- Indianapolis Star: Turnovers prove costly for Purdue
- Indianapolis Star: Boilers waste chance to redeem season
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Cade Stover Is One Of Ohio's Top SophsSeveral sophomores stood out last year in Ohio as prospects of note for the class of 2019, and Lexington's Cade Stover is one that impressed. Stover holds one offer.
Scout Football7:21 AM
Buckeyes In Top 5 For CoxBrenton Cox has already received an invite to play in an All-American game in 2018 and he has emerged as one of the top juniors in the country...
Scout FootballYesterday at 6:44 AM
Flyin to Hoop: Goodwin shows abilityKETTERING, Ohio - Future Ohio State wing Dane Goodwin put on a scoring display at the Premier Health Flyin to the Hoop.
Scout HoopsYesterday at 6:43 AM
Bank Blog: OSU Monday Recruiting UpdateFollowing the commitment of four-star wide receiver Jaylen Harris, Ohio State now sits in the number-four spot nationally, which is pretty amazing with only 19 commits. What is…
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 6:27 AM