- Following Tuesday morning's North Team practice, a representative from the Eagles chatted with Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell, a possible sign that the Eagles are still looking for their offensive leader of the future, despite Kevin Kolb's progress as a backup.
- Purdue RB Kory Sheets spent some time talking to a representative from the Baltimore Ravens after practice. He measured in at 5-foot-11 (5111) and 203 pounds during Monday's weigh-in. Sheets is Purdue's all-time touchdowns leader and is also an asset as a receiver and a kickoff returns specialist.
- Oregon safety Patrick Chung is drawing interest from both the Browns and the Redskins. Currently ranked No. 2 at his position in Scout.com's Draft Rankings, Chung's tackling ability and change of direction skills are among his many strengths.
- The Browns put Illinois offensive tackles Xavier Fulton and Connecticut's William Beatty through a series of questions after practice. They also chatted with Beatty's Connecticut teammate, LB Cody Brown. Cleveland appears to be in the market for linebacker help as they also talked with California's Zack Follett on Monday. As we reported earlier, Brown has also drawn interest from the Patriots, Dolphins, Cowboys, Saints and Packers.
- Oklahoma offensive tackle Phil Loadholt continues to impress in practices with his strength and technique. The Jets certainly took notice of the 6-foot-8, 343-pound lineman today, spending some time with him after practice to learn more about him.
- Two talented wide receivers from the North Team have been approached by AFC North rivals. Ohio State's Brian Robiskie talked with the Cincinnati Bengals while Penn State's Derrick Williams met with a representative from the Ravens. Baltimore is also showing interest in California center Alex Mack, a big, strong lineman who has been showing well in Mobile.
- Atlanta appears to be shopping for tight end help, providing another target for young quarterback Matt Ryan. They spent some time with Oklahoma State TE Brandon Pettigrew after Tuesday's practice.
Tuesday Morning UA Senior Bowl Insider Notes
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Munford ‘Can’t Wait’ To Get To OSUMassillon, Ohio, Washington offensive tackle Thayer Munford is excited about becoming a Buckeye, despite there being a chance he may not play as a true freshman.
Buckeye Sports8:43 AM
OSU Makes History In First Round Of NFL DraftWith three former Buckeye defensive backs taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL draft Thursday night, Ohio State has claimed a place in the record books.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 8:27 AM
Recruiting, Alumni Play Into OSU SchedulingMany things factor into who Ohio State schedules for future football games. Martin Jarmond met with select members of the media to explain what those factors are.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 8:15 AM
Noah Brown Selected By Cowboys In NFL DraftFormer Buckeye receiver Noah Brown is off the board.
Buckeye SportsThursday at 8:26 AM