Here is my vote for the poll that I e-mailed to the Big 12 office.
1. Oklahoma - I honestly think Baylor is more talented and I voted more Bears on the All-Big 12 team, but the Baylor-OU showdown is in Norman.
2. Baylor - Triplets on offense including Petty at QB and a new stadium to help them defend their Big 12 title.
3. Kansas State - If they find a running back and shore up the defense they could make a title run.
4. Oklahoma State - The Cowboys are young and inexperienced, but they have some talent and key components.
5. TCU - I think Patterson's Frogs will have a solid defense but can the combo of Meacham and Cumbie deliver some offense?
6. Texas - Just not a believer and hear that the entire team is not completely on board whether it is the coach or the quarterback.
7. Texas Tech - The Red Raiders look to be 6-0 versus non-conference and the bottom three in the Big 12, but can they win another?
8. Iowa State - Cyclones addition of Mark Mangino as OC will be fun to watch.
9. West Virginia - The top two were decided by who was hosting and the bottom two are the same way as Kansas has to go to Morgantown.
10. Kansas - I believe that the Jayhawks will be better but they had a long way to go.