2. Tyler Johnson - Showed up a few days before fall camp started, joining the team after playing six years of minor league baseball for the Angels. He showed he is a devil on the field the way he hits.
3. Justin Gilbert - Real world class speed, plays cornerback like he's been there his whole life and wait till you see him on returns.
4. Brodrick Brown - Don't take this the wrong way as it is meant with great respect but I watch him and feel like I'm seeing Darrent Williams re-incarnated.
5. Andrew McGee - Knew he could play, but everyone was praying he could come back from the broken neck at OU.
6. Colton Chelf - All he does is catch everything thrown at him within reason -- the easy ones, the hard ones, he catches them all.
7. Davidell Collins - Late decision to put him at tackle and he has rewarded Bill Yloung. He is from Fordyce, Ark., home of former Cowboy and now All=Pro Viking Kevin Williams.
8. Zack Craig - Markelle Martin promoted him in summer metabolics. Craig came ready to play.
9. Shaun Lewis - The reason he is lower is we expected him to come in ready to play and he did not disappoint.
10. Practice Fields - A lot of times they have really been torn up in a hurry and despite all this heat they held up well.