But, in order to do so, the Sooners must first take care of the Arkansas-Little Rock Trojans.
So, here is a quick breakdown of some key stats and storylines leading up to this 8:30 p.m. contest tonight.
1. This is a matchup between the No. 3 seeded Sooners (24-10, 11-5 Big 12) and the No. 11 seed in the Kansas City Region, UALR (27-6, 17-1 Sun Belt).
2. OU is an at-large, as it finished tied for second during the regular season in a stacked Big 12 and won its first round game against SDSU, while the Trojans also made it into the tournament as an at-large after losing in their conference tournament championship, and they then upset No. 6 Georgia Tech in the NCAA First Round 63-53.
3. The Sooners will look to junior guard Danielle Robinson and senior forward Nyeshia Stevenson, who average 16.8 points and 14 points per game, respectively, while 6-foot-1 junior forward Chastity Reed guides the Trojans, as she averages nearly 25 points per game.
4. UALR actually shoots a better percentage from the floor, a 44.8 percent mark from the field, while OU is at just less than 43 percent.
5. But if the game happens to be close and comes down to the free throw line, the Sooners have the advantage there, as they are 72.8 percent on the year to the Trojans' 69.6 percent.
6. OU is now 12-3 in games on their home court, including 6-1 in non-conference games, while the Trojans are 11-2 away from their home court and 3-1 against non-conference opponents away from Little Rock.