Remaining Ole Miss football prospects

Now that the "countdown" is officially on, less than 8 days until signing day!!! We will give you a daily rundown on where I think OM stands with the remaining prospects.

RB Anthony Dixon - I give Ole Miss a 1% chance of signing Anthony. Makes decision on Wednesday between MSU/OM. Forgone conclusion he will announce for MSU.

WR Duke Calhoun - I give Ole Miss about a 40% chance of signing Duke. Memphis has the edge due to Memphis' contacts with Duke's mother.

WR Ricky Dixon - I give Ole Miss about a 10% chance of signing Ricky. The other 90% goes to LSU. Will announce on Wednesday.

DT L.T. Walker - Wow, this one is hard. Have not made contact in over a week now with Walker. This is just a pure guess, because a lot could have happened over the weekend, but I am going to give Ole Miss a 55% chance to land Walker. Tennessee, Memphis, and Louisville are the other players.

DL Marcus Tillman - I give Ole Miss about a 70% chance of signing Marcus. Will visit Alabama this weekend. Current "very soft" commit for LSU.

S Emanuel Cook - I give Ole Miss about a 35% chance to land Cook. I give Rutgers about a 66% chance. N.C. State and South Carolina are also in the game.

CB Ashton Henderson - I give Ole Miss about a 70% chance to land Ashton. Will announce Wednesday between Ole Miss, UCLA, and Michigan State.

OL Andre Smith - Report by stated he might not take his last official visit but father would like for him to. If he does decide to visit, it will either be AU, FL, FSU, or Ole Miss. Chances of signing Andre are long at best.

OM Spirit Top Stories