Kickoff is Saturday, Sept. 3 at 1:00 PM PST.
- The tilt between Oregon State and Sacramento State will not be televised.
- As part of a subscription to Beaver Nation Online, subscribers can watch the game live for a fee. Packages start at $9.95/mo. See osubeavers.com for complete info.
- THURSDAYS: Beavers
All Access debuted Wed. Aug. 31 on ROOT Sports Northwest (formerly Fox Sports Northwest) and re-airs several times during the week. on FSN Northwest at 4:30 p.m.
with replays at various times throughout the week.
- THURSDAYS: Most of the Beaver Sports Radio Network
carries "Beavers Sports Talk" a weekly statewide call-in show every
Thursday night from 7-8 p.m. featuring Mike Riley and Mike Parker.
BST is live from McMenamins Brewpub on Monroe Street in Corvallis.
The show is also streamed live on Beaver Nation Online at www.
- AM 860 sports director
and OSU sideline reporter Ron Callan hosts a Beaver-themed show
weekdays from 6-9 p.m. in Portland.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- SATURDAYS: Live
over the Beaver football
radio network. 1240 KEJO begins game day broadcasting 4 hours prior to
kickoff, 860 KPAM also begins 4 hours before kickoff and the rest of the affiliates
start 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- SATURDAYS: Spanish broadcast - KWIP-AM (Dallas, OR) -- For the eighth consecutive year every football game will be offered in Spanish and in 2011 it will be available by a third-year partnership with KWIP-AM, a 5,000-watt station in Dallas, Ore., covering the Willamette Valley. Juan De Dios Andrade handles play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
- Catch the Beavers on Sirius Channel 214* / XM Radio Channel 193 - *Sirius Premier subscription is required
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit KPAM.com
- Live statistics can be viewed at FoxSports.com (click the GameTrax link) or OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- WEEKDAYS: Catch
Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays
from noon to 2 p.m.
For those who are not in Corvallis the show is available online by podcast at kejoam.com.
- TUESDAYS A.M.:
Listen to Mike Riley's weekly press conference every Tuesday
at 9:45 a.m. on OSUBeavers.com.
- TUESDAYS A.M.:
The Pac-10 coaches teleconference starts at 10 a.m. with Mike Riley
speaking at 10:30 a.m. For the conference number please contact the
OSU Communications Office at (541) 737-3720.
- TUESDAYS P.M.:
Listen to the Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from
7:00-8:00 p.m. on the Beaver
Sports Radio Network and on OSUBeavers.com (subscription required).
Beaver Sports Talk is open to the public and takes place across from campus at McMenamins in Corvallis. Fans can participate in the show at 1-877-600-6433.
The one hour show features a preview of the next game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.
|BEAVER BELIEVER NETWORK|
For places across the nation that host Oregon State football watching events, visit the Beaver Believer Network.