Oregon State Individual Notes
• Sean Mannion finished with four passing touchdowns, the most since Sean Canfield threw for four against Washington in 2009.
• Jordan Jenkins' first quarter touchdown was the first score of his career. The 31-yard touchdown was the longest reception of his career.
• Brandin Cooks 12-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter was his second score in as many games.
• Malcolm Agnew scored his team-leading fourth touchdown of the season on a 3-yard rush in the second quarter.
• Markus Wheaton finished with 100 yards receiving, his fourth game hitting that plateau this season.
• Dylan Wynn recovered his fourth and fifth fumbles of the season in the first half and now holds the school record for most in a single season.
• Scott Crichton forced both fumbles that were recovered by Wynn; it was Crichton's third and fourth forced fumbles of the season, tying him for the team record.
• Trevor Romaine connected on a 26-yard field goal in the second quarter giving him at least one in five of the team's seven games this season. He later connected on two more field goals.
• Joe Halahuni's third-quarter touchdown reception was his third of the season and 13th of his career. That moves him into sole possession of ninth place in school history.
• Sean Mannion finished with 376 yards passing on 26 of 34. He has thrown for 200 or more yards in six consecutive games.
• Malcolm Agnew finished with 104 yards rushing on 23 carries. It's his second 100-yard game of the season after he had 223 against Sacramento State in the season opener.
• Taylor Henry recorded two sacks, his first career multiple-sack effort.
• Clayton York scored his first career offensive touchdown in the fourth quarter.
• Rashaad Reynolds intercepted his first career pass in the fourth quarter.
OSU Team Notes
• Oregon State finished with 551 yards of total offense. Oregon State last topped 500 yards when finishing with 567 against Washington State on May 21, 2009.
• The Beavers also topped the 40-point mark for the first time since the 2009 game against Washington State. OSU posted 42 points against the Cougars that season and 48 the previous week against Washington.
• Oregon State improved to 39-16 (.709) in October, November and December since 2004.
• The Beavers improved to 63-7 (.900) when leading after three quarters under head coach Mike Riley. OSU is 45-3 (.938) since the start of the 2004 season.
• Jordan Jenkins' first-quarter score was the Beavers first touchdown in the first quarter this season. OSU had entered the game with nine points in the first quarter of games this season.
• The Beavers held the lead entering the second quarter for the second time this season, taking a 7-0 advantage. OSU led on Arizona State, 6-0, after the first quarter.
• Tony Wilson (MLB) and Rueben Robinson (SLB) made their first starts of the season – the duo shared the MLB position in 2010 combining for all 12 starts last year.
• Redshirt freshman Joe Lopez (DT) saw the first action of his career. Lopez became the 23rd freshman (true or redshirt) to play in 2011.
OSU NOTEBOOK: Stellar individual performances
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
2018 running back likes what he saw at OSUA number of current high school juniors from the Willamette Valley are on the Beavers radar and took in the Beavers game against Boise State last weekend.
Behind Enemy Lines: ColoradoOregon State travels to Boulder, Colorado for their PAC 12 opener on Saturday, and as we do each week, we check in with an expert who covers the opponent in our weekly "Behind…
CB's ready for tough Colorado testThe Oregon State secondary will have a big test this weekend as they face Colorado. Cornerback coach Cory Hall believes his corners are ready for the challenge, including senior…
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 2:55 PM
Receivers continue to be a work in progressThe Oregon State receivers continue to be a work in progress this season as the staff looks for the right combination of players to have on the field.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 1:52 PM