Oregon State Team Notes
• Oregon State's win was the Beavers' seventh in their last eight games over the Huskies. OSU has a three-game winning streak at home in the series and has not lost at Reser Stadium since 2003.
• The Beavers improved to 40-19 in the months of October, November and December dating back to December 2004. That's a winning percentage of .678.
• Oregon State's win was its 53rd at home dating back to 2000, trailing only Oregon (61) and USC (58) for the most at home during that stretch in the Pac-12.
Oregon State Individual Notes
• James Rodgers ended the game with four receptions, giving him 222 for his career and passing former wide receiver Mike Hass (220) for the most catches in program history. Rodgers injured his ankle in the first half and didn't return, putting his availability in question for the Beavs' final game against Oregon.
• Rodgers scored on a 6-yard pass in the first quarter to give him 19 receiving touchdowns for his career. That ties him for third in team history with Vern Burke. He trails both James Newson and Mike Hass, who both had 20 in their careers, and are the program leaders.
• Sean Mannion threw for 339 yards after completing 26-of-37 passes. He has 3,033 yards on the season, becoming the fifth different OSU QB to throw for more than 3,000 yards in a single-season (and his total is sixth-best). He joins Derek Anderson (three times), Sean Canfield, Jonathan Smith and Matt Moore in doing so.
• Mannion's 3,033 yards passing this season also places him 10th on OSU's career list.
• Mannion's 339-yards passing gives him 10 straight games with 200 or more yards passing. Only Derek Anderson (13 straight in 2003) has a better streak in a single-season dating back to 2001.
• Jovan Stevenson had three fourth-quarter touchdowns, giving him five on the season and six for his career. It's his first career multi-rushing TD game and he's the second Beaver to score three touchdowns in a game this season. Malcolm Agnew also had three rushing touchdowns in the opener against Sacramento State.
• Scott Crichton forced his team-leading and OSU single-season fifth fumble of the season in the fourth quarter. Andrew Seumalo recovered the fumble, his second of the season.
• Crichton also finished with two sacks giving him six on the season.
• Trevor Romaine connected on his 15th field goal of the season and his career in the second quarter. He's now tied for ninth in OSU career history with Mike Haggard (1965-67), Lynn Boston (1970-71) and Jim Nielsen (1984-85).
• Terron Ward ran for 29 yards on a first-quarter carry, marking his longest rush of the season.
• Micah Hatfield caught his first career pass in the first quarter for a 6-yard touchdown.
• Obum Gwacham's 58-yard reception was the longest of his career, surpassing a previous long of 25 yards.
• Ryan Murphy's fourth-quarter interception was the first of his career.
NOTEBOOK: Beavs make it 7-of-last-8 over UW
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
He Said. She Said. Boise State wrap upFrom high above the turf inside Reser Stadium, inside the press box, the He said-She said duo took in the Beavers game against Boise State. How did we each see things shake out?
COMMIT: Beavs land Utah linemanOregon State may have lost the game on the field Saturday, but Sunday was time for celebration as the Beavers added a major talent to the 2017 class.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 7:20 PM
Georgia tackle takes in Oregon StateThe visit reports are starting as the official visitors return home after a weekend in Corvallis. Stick with BeaverBlitz for the latest from the visitors, including thoughts from…
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 12:50 PM
Glimmers of hope for the futureLet's be honest, Saturday’s 38-24 loss to Boise State was disheartening at times and embarrassing at others. The Broncos offense racked up more than 500 yards of offense, including…
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 11:46 AM
Defensive Points + MVP's: Boise StateWho led the way for the Oregon State defense? Time to take a look at the defensive MVP's from the Idaho State game.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 9:01 AM