• DT Kyle Peko has been admitted, but OSU says he still has some work to do before he's ready to go. Mike Riley may have more this afternoon and if so, we'll bring it to you, but it's sounding like he is most likely not to take the field until fall camp.
• WR Jordan Villamin is ineligible to practice this spring, but OSU says he will be ready to go in August for fall camp.
• QB Luke Del Rio will be participating in spring, but is ineligible to play this season due to NCAA transfer rules at this point, (Del Rio is trying to appeal and have that requirement waived.)
• Zach Kline has not signed anything with OSU and as such, the Beavs can't say anything about him. It would certainly appear, however, barring something coming out of left field the next 10 days that he won't be at OSU for spring drills.
• Practices begin March 31 and are every M-W-F from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.; a departure from what has been the customary usual 11a-1p times. Also, OSU will not practice May 1. The Spring Game is May 3 at 1 p.m.
OSU spring ball notes
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
TE Jackson Heath Talks Visit to OSUJackson Heath traveled out west to see a couple schools and in between visits, he participated in the Opening Regional in Oakland.
Tracking the 2017 SigneesThe 2017 signees will soon be making their way to their new home in Corvallis. Who's on track and who still has work to complete?
Poyer Ready for BuffaloNew Buffalo Bill and former Beaver great Jordan Poyer is ready to kick things off this offseason.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 9:03 AM
EForce Tournament Showcases Northwest TalentSeveral of the top prospects in the northwest will be participating in the EForce Football Memorial Day Tournament.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 5:43 AM