“The Spring Game is a great opportunity for our players to compete in front of Beaver Nation,” Gary Andersen said in a release from the school. “We will separate the players and coaches into two teams and play four quarters in a modified format. We are excited for the day and we will have ways for students and fans to participate throughout the event.”
There’s an abundance of story lines this spring: Who will be the starting quarterback? Who is on track to replace the departed defensive starters? How is the offense evolving?
To assist with annual support for OSU Marching Band and Cheer programs, OSU will have an affordable ticket price for the Spring Game with tickets only $6 or $5 for four or more. All seating will be general admission on the east-side of Reser Stadium, including the Club level. Loge and Suite holders will have exclusive access to those levels. Tickets can easily be accessed through beavertickets.com, 800-GO-BEAVS or at the game at the Reser Stadium ticket office located at Gate H and the Gill Coliseum front ticket office.
OSU students are free with valid school-issued identification.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Gates open at 12 p.m. with open seating on Reser Stadium’s east side, including the Club Level. The Founders Loge and Suites will be exclusive for those with season tickets in those areas. The Club level concessions and bar will be in service for the game.
• Select-A-Seat. Several season ticket locations in the Club level and east side lower sideline will be tagged as available for fans to purchase at the Spring Game. OSU ticketing and a new Pac-12 sales staff (OSU is the first to utilize a new ticket sales resource in collaboration with the conference) will be located in Club level to answer questions, renew season tickets or to secure new season tickets.
• OSU Intramural flag football championship pregame at 12:30 p.m.
• Football Alumni Brunch with the team at 11 a.m. in the Valley Football Center.
• Football Alumni Golf Tournament, Friday, April 17 at 1 p.m. at the Corvallis Country Club.
• Second annual “garage sale” at the Truax Indoor Center, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• Post-game autograph session on the Reser Stadium field. ADA accessible via gate 7.
• Live coverage of the game from 1-3 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks and 1190 KEX.
• Beavers vs. Arizona baseball at Goss Stadium at Coleman Field, 4 p.m. where a sellout is expected -- advance tickets are recommended for the baseball game via beavertickets.com.
Season tickets for 2015 OSU football are renewing at a rate of more than double previous year. A $50 deposit for new season tickets is now available with priority for renewals ending March 31. OSU Athletics and Our Beaver Nation recently launched a one-stop-shop approach to making annual fund donations when securing season tickets as part of the "Un1te" theme. Call the OSU Ticket Office at 800-GO-BEAVS or log on to beavertickets.com.
OSU Spring Game activities announced
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
Video: Coach Andersen Monday PresserCoach Andersen met with the press on Monday to discuss the Beavers next opponent in Washington State.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 7:27 PM
Savage talks recruiting and upcoming visitsOver the past month and a half, we have seen a slew of offers come out of Valley Football Center to junior college prospects. One offer that should intrigue Beaver Nation went out…
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 5:06 PM
Commitment Analysis: Jeffrey ManningScout takes a look at what Oregon State is getting with their new DB commit, Los Angeles (Calif.) Cathedral standout Jeffrey Manning…
Scout FootballYesterday at 4:56 PM
3-star DB commits to BeaversOregon State continues to build recruiting momentum in the Class of 2017, this time adding a 3-star defensive back from California.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 11:45 AM
He Said. She Said. Washington WrapThe Beavers traveled to Seattle this weekend to take on the red hot Huskies. It was a loss, but not as big as many expected. What takeaways did the He Said-She Said team have?
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 5:50 AM