- The expansion will add approximately 7,700 seats to the east grandstand.
- After phase one, Reser’s capacity will be upped to around 43,000.
- Twenty-two luxury seats, an exclusive 25,000 square foot founder’s
lodge and a larger club area with a restaurant will be added to the east side.
- The $80 million expansion is the biggest project undertaken by the Oregon State athletic department.
- Before the start of the 2004 season, rows 19 to 41 will be demolished and
replaced with temporary bleachers. Following the Civil War, crews will remove
the remaining grandstand.
- The east side will have student seating from end zone to end zone.
- The new grandstand will be a double-decked structure designed to put the
fans on top of the field and keep the noise in the stadium.
- All seats on the east side will have chair backs.
- A 1,000-car parking structure will be built in the Finely Hall parking
lot across from Gill Coliseum.
- The project is scheduled to be complete by the 2005 season.
- HNTB of Los Angeles designed the renovation of the stadium.
Facts of Phase One
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
Washington DE Excited for OSU VisitBeaverBlitz continues to confirm visitors for the weekend, including a defensive end from Washington state.
Lodge Report: Wednesday Recruiting UpdatesKeep track of the latest news and rumors from the recruiting trail with our daily discussion in The Lodge.
4-star WR Jamire Calvin re-opens recruitment4-star wide receiver Jamire Calvin has decided to re-open his recruitment.
BeaverBlitzYesterday at 6:01 PM