- The expansion will add approximately 7,700 seats to the east grandstand.
- After phase one, Reser’s capacity will be upped to around 43,000.
- Twenty-two luxury seats, an exclusive 25,000 square foot founder’s
lodge and a larger club area with a restaurant will be added to the east side.
- The $80 million expansion is the biggest project undertaken by the Oregon State athletic department.
- Before the start of the 2004 season, rows 19 to 41 will be demolished and
replaced with temporary bleachers. Following the Civil War, crews will remove
the remaining grandstand.
- The east side will have student seating from end zone to end zone.
- The new grandstand will be a double-decked structure designed to put the
fans on top of the field and keep the noise in the stadium.
- All seats on the east side will have chair backs.
- A 1,000-car parking structure will be built in the Finely Hall parking
lot across from Gill Coliseum.
- The project is scheduled to be complete by the 2005 season.
- HNTB of Los Angeles designed the renovation of the stadium.
Facts of Phase One
BeaverBlitz Top Stories
Spring 17: Day 5 Running Back focusThursday marked the fifth day of spring practice. BeaverBlitz takes a closer look at the running backs.
Spring 17: Ryan NallRunning back Ryan Nall spoke to Brian Rathbone about the 2016 season, always improving and leading the young running backs.
3-star DB Wilson Emerging This SpringHayward (Calif.) Stellar Prep defensive back DeShon Wilson is emerging as one of the East Bay's top defensive back prospects...
Scout Football12:30 PM
Big games ahead in 2017Spring Camp may have just started, but it is never too early to look ahead at a few of the big match-ups the Beavers face this fall.