Kickoff is Saturday, October 2 at 1:11 PM PDT.
The Oregon State/Arizona State game will be televised live over FoxSports Net.
- FoxSports NW will air a replay of the game at 12:00 p.m. on Monday, Oct.
- Fox Sports Net NW produces and airs a weekly OSU one half hour football
show entitled the Beaver
Football Show. This week's show will air at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct.
6 and at 2 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 8.
- Catch the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite on Wednesdays at
11:30 a.m. The coordinates for the feed are IA5/14.
- Live over the 25-station Beavers'
football radio network. The pre game show will air two hours prior to
- Listen to the Mike Riley Radio Show every Tuesday from 7:00-8:00 PM on the
Sports Radio Network. Riley can also be heard Monday morning at 8:05 AM
on 1190 KEX.
- Catch the Joe Beaver radio show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240
KEJO weekdays from noon to 2.
- Catch all the Beaver games on XM satellite radio. For more information
OUT OF STATE (California)
- Live over the 5 station
Golden Bear Sports Network.
- To listen live over the Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit 1190kex.com.
- To listen live over the Internet with Cal's announcers visit kgoam810.com.
- Listen to the game through Yahoo!. ($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- View the game online with the gametracker available at osubeavers.com.
OVER THE PHONE
- Listen live over the phone, call 1-800-846-4700 and enter team code 5921. Visit Teamline.cc for rates and more information.
- A great way to connect with Beaver fans is finding a restaurant in your
area where Beaver fans gather. The Beaver
Believer Network is a great way to locate that place across the United
States with addresses, point of contacts, and directions.
- Have a Beaver gathering not listed? Have a gathering you want listed for an upcoming game? E-mail the Beaver Believer Network with your information and we will add your location and information immediately.
- Complete television and radio schedules of NCAA football events can be found at ncaasports.com.