Kickoff is Saturday, November 13 at 2:00 PM PDT.
The Oregon State/Stanford contest will not be televised live.
- There will not be a replay of the Stanford/OSU game.
- Fox Sports Net NW produces and airs a weekly OSU one half hour football
show entitled the Beaver
Football Show. This week's show will air at 7:00 p.m. on Wed., Nov. 17.
- Catch the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite at
11:30 a.m. on Wednesdays . The coordinates for the feed are IA5/14.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- Live over the 25-station Beavers'
football radio network. The pre game show will air two hours prior to
- Listen to the Mike Riley Radio Show every Tuesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on the
Sports Radio Network. Riley can also be heard Monday morning at 8:05
on 1190 KEX.
- Catch the Joe Beaver radio show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240
KEJO weekdays from noon to 2 p.m..
OUT OF STATE (California)
- Live over the four station Stanford Sports Radio
Network. (KNEW 910 AM - San Francisco | KFIA 710 AM - Sacramento | KPSI 920
AM in Palm Springs | KUIK Portland, OR)
- Catch all the Beaver games on XM satellite radio on channel 185. For more information
- To listen live over the Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit 1190kex.com
- Listen to the game through Yahoo! ($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- View the game online with the gametracker available at osubeavers.com.
OVER THE PHONEE
Listen live over the phone, call 1-800-846-4700 and enter team code 5921. Visit Teamline.cc for rates and more information.
- A great way to connect with Beaver fans is finding a restaurant in your
area where Beaver fans gather. The Beaver
Believer Network is a great way to locate that place across the United
States with addresses, point of contacts, and directions.
- Have a Beaver gathering not listed? Have a gathering you want listed for an upcoming game? E-mail the Beaver Believer Network with your information and we will add your location and information immediately.
- Complete television and radio schedules of NCAA football events can be found at ncaasports.com.