- Last year, there wasn't much of a spotlight on Ryan Pohl. Not
much at all.
As of today, things have changed. Pohl, a 6-foot-3, 245-pound senior, has committed to play football at Oregon State. The Kamehameha offensive tackle impressed watchers at Oregon and Oregon State camps recently...more from the Honolulu Star Bulletin.
- So much for summer vacation. It doesn't exist for Oregon State and
Oregon football players.
"It's time to kick yourself in the butt," declares OSU wide receiver Mike Hass. The senior from Jesuit High even holds off on fishing trips in the summer, because "you have to get up early to go, which takes away from the quality of workout." It doesn't hold him back from golf every day, though...more from the Portland Tribune.
- Oregon State heads into year three of the second Mike Riley era with a renovated stadium, plenty of questions to answer on both sides of the ball and a sense of momentum after back-to-back blowout bowl victories in Riley's first two seasons...more from Athlon.
- CFN released their early bowl game predictions. Oregon State is
not on the list to play in the postseason...read
more from CFN.
- Beaverton recruit Kevin Riley committed to Cal.
- Go Beavs!
- Go Beavs!