Kickoff is Saturday, Nov. 12 at 3:37 PM PDT.
- The Stanford game will be televised live on OSUBeavers.com, the Beaver Sports Network (KVAL in Eugene, KCBY (CBS) in Coos Bay, KPIC (CBS) in Roseburg and KPDX (UPN) in Portland), in Southern Oregon on Charter Cable (Channel 20 in Medford/Ashland and surrounding communities, Channel 3 in Grants Pass and Channel 78 in Klamath Falls area) and in Northern California on FoxSports Bay Area.
- OSUBeavers.com will archive the game.
- Fox Sports Net NW produces and airs a weekly OSU one half hour football
show entitled Beaver All Access. The show airs every Wednesday at 10
p.m. with the replay airing every Thursday at 11 p.m.
- Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley is streamed live at OSUBeavers.com every Tuesday from
7-8 p.m., a monthly subscription is required to view the show. The
show will be replayed on Comcast/CNW 14 every Wednesday at 9 p.m. and every
Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
- Catch the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesdays . The coordinates for the feed are IA5/C14.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- Live over the Beavers' football radio network. The pre game show airs four hours prior to the kickoff with the first two hours originating from 1240 KEJO radio and the next two being aired by the Beaver football radio network.
OUT OF STATE (California)
- Live over the Stanford Radio Network (KFIA 710AM - Sacramento, CA KPSI 920 AM - Palm Springs, CA, and KVON 1440 AM - Napa, CA)
- Catch all of the Beaver games on XM satellite radio on channel 185. For more information visit xmradio.com.
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit
- Listen to the game through
Yahoo!. ($9.95 a
month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- Listen to the Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from
7:00-8:00 p.m. on the
Sports Radio Network. The one hour show features a preview of the next
game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.
You can also ask coach Mike Riley a question by calling this toll free
- Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference every Tuesday at 10:50 a.m. at OregonLive.com.
The Pac-10 coaches press conference starts at 10:00 a.m. and lasts until
11:30 a.m. The entire segment can be heard on
- Catch the the Joe Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays from noon to 2 p.m..
OVER THE PHONE
- Listen live over the phone by calling 1-800-846-4700 and entering team code 5921. It is $25 a game. Visit Teamline.cc more information.
- A great way to connect with Beaver fans is finding a restaurant in your
area where Beaver fans gather. The Beaver
Believer Network is a great way to locate that place across the United
States with addresses, point of contacts, and directions.
- Complete television and radio schedules of NCAA football events can be found at NCAASports.com.