Kickoff is Saturday, Nov. 19 at 3:45 PM PDT.
- The Civil War will be televised live by FoxSports Northwest.
- Oregon Sports Network - 11/19 - 11:30 p.m. -
(KEZI (Eugene), KDRV (Medford), KDKF (Klamath Falls)
- DirectTV (Channel 656): Sunday, 11/20 , 1 p.m.
- ESPNU And DirecTV (Ch. 609): Wed., 10 p.m.
- Fox Sports Net NW produces and airs a weekly OSU half hour football
show entitled Beaver All Access. The show airs every Wednesday at 10
p.m. with the replay airing every Thursday at 11 p.m.
- Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley is streamed live at OSUBeavers.com every Tuesday from
7-8 p.m., a monthly subscription is required to view the show. The
show will be replayed on Comcast/CNW 14 every Wednesday at 9 p.m. and every
Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
- Catch the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesdays . The coordinates for the feed are IA5/C14.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- Live over the Beavers'
football radio network. The pre game show airs four hours prior to the
kickoff with the first two hours originating from 1240 KEJO radio and the next two
being aired by the Beaver football radio network.
- Liver of the Duck football radio network.
OUT OF STATE (Nevada)
- KLAV-AM 1230 khz in Las Vegas
- Catch all of the Beaver games on XM satellite radio on channel 185. For more information visit xmradio.com.
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit
- Listen to the game through
Yahoo!. ($9.95 a
month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- Listen to the Beaver Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from
7:00-8:00 p.m. on the
Sports Radio Network. The one hour show features a preview of the next
game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.
You can also ask coach Mike Riley a question by calling this toll free
- Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference every Tuesday at 10:50 a.m. at OregonLive.com.
The Pac-10 coaches press conference starts at 10:00 a.m. and lasts until
11:30 a.m. The entire segment can be heard on
- Catch the the Joe Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays from noon to 2 p.m..
OVER THE PHONE
- Listen live over the phone by calling 1-800-846-4700 and entering team code 5921. It is $25 a game. Visit Teamline.cc more information.
- A great way to connect with Beaver fans is finding a restaurant in your
area where Beaver fans gather. The Beaver
Believer Network is a great way to locate that place across the United
States with addresses, point of contacts, and directions.
- Official Oregon State Alumni tailgater in Eugene:
National Guard Armory
2515 Martin Luther King Blvd.
12:30 pm, Saturday, November 19
OSU Alumni Association members free (with card)
Non-members - $5
Children 12 and under free
- Salem area gatherings - Star Cinema and Northern
Lights Theatre Pub
Star Cinema in Stayton starts its Civil War event at 3:30 p.m. The game starts at 3:45 p.m. Pizza, hot dogs, nachos and more food will be for sale. There will be a tailgate party before the game across the street from the theater at Jensen-Kreitzer's Family Clothing. Admission is $3. Star Cinema is at 350 N Third Ave. For more information call: (503) 767-7469.
Northern Lights Theatre Pub also will show the Civil War game for Ducks and Beavers fans on Saturday. The doors open at 3:15 p.m. Admission is free and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and refreshments will be for sale. The bar will open early that day for the game. Northern Lights Theatre Pub is at 3743 Commercial St. SE. For more information call: (503) 585-4232.
- Hooters by Mall 205 and the Hooters in Beaverton
Doors open at 11 so get in early. There will be lots of great prizes including a $500 Sony Only gift certificate at each location. The Hooters Civil War parties this Saturday, with Hooters, Widmer Brothers Brewing & 1080 The Fan.
- Complete television and radio schedules of NCAA football events can be found at NCAASports.com.