Kickoff is Saturday, Nov. 11 at 3:21 PM PDT.
- The OSU-UCLA game can be viewed on FSN Prime Ticket or FCS Pacific on satellite and cable systems across the country or in the Portland area on Comcast/CNW 14. FCS Pacific will also replay the game several times the following week. Check local listings for times.
- OSUBeavers.com will have the replay posted on their website on Sunday by 5 p.m.
- Fox Sports Net NW produces
and airs a weekly OSU half hour football show entitled Beaver All-Access.
The show airs every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. with the replays airing later in
- Catch the weekly Pac-10
highlight show on your satellite every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
PT. Details for the feed follow:
Satellite is - IA 6 - Transponder 11 C | Uplink Frequency is 6145 MHz | Bandwidth: 36en | SubCarriers 6.2/6.8 | Downlink Frequency is 3920 MHz (V)
IN STATE (Oregon)
- Live over the Beavers'
football radio network. The pre-game show airs four hours prior to the
kickoff with the first two hours originating from 1240 KEJO radio and with
the next two being aired by the Beaver football radio network.
- Spanish broadcast- The LaX sports network in Eugene (KXQR 660AM), Portland (KXPD 1040 AM) and Yakima, WA (KLES 101.7) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play.
OUT OF STATE (California)
- Live over the UCLA football radio network.
- Catch all of the Beaver games on XM satellite radio on channel 185. For more information visit xmradio.com.
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit 1190kex.com.
- To listen live over the
Internet with UCLA's announcers visit xtrasportsradio.com.
- Listen to the game through
($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- Listen to the Beaver
Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on the Beaver
Sports Radio Network. The one hour show features a preview of the next
game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.
You can also ask coach Mike Riley a question by calling this toll free number
- Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference
every Tuesday at 11:15 a.m. on OregonLive.com. The Pac-10 coaches press
conference starts at 10:00 a.m. and lasts until 11:30 a.m with Riley speaking
at 10:50 a.m. After the Pac-10 teleconference Riley answers questions from
local media members at 11:15.
- Listen to Riley on 1190
KEX every Monday morning at 8:10 a.m. on the Morning Update with Paul
Linnman and Scott Lynn.
- Catch the the Joe Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays from noon to 2 p.m. To those who are not in Corvallis the show is available live on OSUBeavers.com . The shows will not be archived and a subscription is required to listen.
OVER THE PHONE
- Listen live over the phone by calling 1-800-846-4700 and entering team code 5921. It is $25 a game. Visit Teamline.cc more information.
- Seattle and Portland
alumni UCLA viewing
- Have a bar or restaurant
where you watch the Beaver games? E-mail
us and let us know so we can add it to our list.
- There is also the Beaver Believer Network that has not been updated in awhile, but could use some loving care. If you are interested in volunteering to keep the Beaver Believer Network up to date, please e-mail us
- Complete television and radio schedules of NCAA football events can be found at NCAASports.com.