Kickoff is Thursday, Aug. 30 at 7:02 PM PDT.
- The 2007 season opener will be televised live over FSN Northwest (Comcast channel 34, Direct TV 415, Dish Network 426), FCS Pacific and FSN Utah (Comcast channel 52, DirecTV 651, Dish Network 426). The pre game show starts at 6:00 p.m. on FSN Northwest.
- FSN NW, Aug. 31 at noon
- FCS - check your local listings
- Fox Sports Net NW produces
and airs a weekly OSU half hour football show entitled Beavers All-Access.
The show airs on Sept.5 at 7:30 p.m. and Sept. 7 at 12:30 p.m.
- New this year is the
Mike Riley Q & A show that will air on Sept. 5 at 2:30 p.m. The 30-minute
show will cover his weekly press conference.
- Catch the weekly Pac-10
highlight show on your satellite every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
PT. Details for the feed follow:
Satellite is - IA 6 - Transponder 11 C | Uplink Frequency is 6145 MHz | Bandwidth: 36en | SubCarriers 6.2/6.8 | Downlink Frequency is 3920 MHz (V)
IN STATE (Oregon)
- Live over the Beavers'
football radio network. The pre-game show airs four hours prior to the
kickoff with the first hour originating from 1240 KEJO, the third from 860
KPAM and with the next two being aired by the entire Beaver football radio
- Spanish broadcast- The LaX sports network in Boise, ID (KDJQ 890 AM), Yakima, WA (KLES 101.7 FM), Portland, OR (KXPD 1040 AM) and Eugene, OR (KXOR 660 AM) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
OUT OF STATE (Utah)
- Live over KALL 700 AM (Salt Lake City) and KVEL 920 AM (Vernal).
- Catch all of the Beaver
games on XM satellite radio on channel 193-195. For more information visit
- Live stats from FoxSports.com
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit KPAM.com.
- To listen live over the
Internet with Utah's announcers visit kall700sports.com.
- Listen to the game with
Oregon State's or Utah's announcers through Yahoo!.
($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- Listen to the Beaver
Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from 7:05-8:00 p.m. on the Beaver
Sports Radio Network and on OSUBeavers.com (subscription required). The
one hour show features a preview of the next game, a review of the previous
week's action and includes special guests.
- Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference
every Tuesday at 11:15 a.m. on OregonLive.com or OSUBeavers.com (subscription
required). The Pac-10
coaches teleconference starts at 10 a.m. with Riley speaking at 10:30 a.m.
- Catch the the Joe Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays from noon to 2 p.m. To those who are not in Corvallis the show is available live on OSUBeavers.com . The shows will not be archived and a subscription is required to listen.