Kickoff is Thursday, Aug. 28 at 6:10 PM PT.
- The Oregon State at Stanford game will be televised live on ESPN2.
- A two-hour condensed version is scheduled for later that same night, at 11 p.m. PT on ESPN2.
- On Friday, a 2-½ hour replay is slated for 10 a.m. PT on ESPNU.
- TUESDAYS: Beavers All-Access
airs Tuesdays on FoxSports Northwest beginning on Sept. 2 at 8:30 p.m., with replays on Sept. 3 at 3
p.m., Sept. 4 at 5 p.m. and Sept. 5 at 11:30 a.m. The 30-minute show
recaps the Beavers previous football game.
- WEDNESDAYS: The Beaver Q & A show
airs Wednesdays on FSN NW starting Sept. 3 at 3:30 p.m. with replays on
Sept. 4 at 5;40 p.m. and Sept. 5 at noon. The 30-minute show covers
Mike Riley's weekly press conference which is archived on OSUBeavers.com.
Catch the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite every Wednesday
from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT. Details for the feed follow:
Satellite: Galaxy 28 (C) - Transponder 119, audio: 6.2, 6.8, uplink
Frequency: 6,305.00-H, downlink Frequency: 2 04,080.00-V. Trouble numbers: Dennis Kirkpatrick:
310-779-3467, Jordan Gebhard - 310-200-9907.
- ONLINE/SPECIALS: KEZI-9 in Eugene will include a heavy dose of Beaver coverage in news and sports programming throughout the year, including several specials. Visit kezi.com for online video segments of their OSU football coverage.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- SATURDAYS: Live over the
football radio network. The pre-game show airs four hours prior to the
kickoff with the first hour originating from KPAM 860 with "Inside Sports"
with Ron Callan KEJO.
KEJO 1240 starts 2-hours prior to network programming with the Joe Beaver Tailgate show hosted by Jon Warren and Doug Blair. The last two hours are carried by the entire network.
- SATURDAYS: Spanish broadcast - The LaX sports network in Eugene-KXQR (660-AM), Portland-KXPD (1040-AM) and Yakima, Wash.--KLES (101.7-FM) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
OUT OF STATE (California, Washington)
- Live over AM 860 KTRB
and KZSU 90.1 FM (student) in the San Francisco area.
- Spanish broadcast - The LaX sports network in Eugene-KXQR (660-AM), Portland-KXPD (1040-AM) and Yakima, Wash.--KLES (101.7-FM) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
- Catch all of the Beaver
games on XM satellite radio on channel 193-195. For more information visit
- Live stats from FoxSports.com
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit KPAM.com.
- To listen live over the
Internet with Stanford's announcers visit
- Listen to the game with
Oregon State's or Stanford's announcers through Yahoo!.
($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at FoxSports.com or GoStanford.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- WEEKDAYS: Catch
Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays
from noon to 2 p.m.
For those who are not in Corvallis the show is available archived online by podcast at kejoam.com.
- MONDAYS A.M.: Catch Mike Riley on
Bob Miller in the Morning on 860
KPAM every Monday at 8:08 a.m.
- TUESDAYS A.M.: Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference
every Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. on
- TUESDAYS A.M.: The
coaches teleconference starts at 10 a.m. with Mike Riley speaking at
10:30 a.m. You can listen online at
- TUESDAYS P.M.: Listen to the
Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on the
Sports Radio Network and on OSUBeavers.com (subscription required).
Beaver Sports Talk is open to the public and takes place across from campus at McMenamins in Corvallis. Fans can participate in the show at 1-877-600-6433.
The one hour show features a preview of the next game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.