Kickoff is Saturday, Sept. 13 at 1:07 PM PT.
- The Hawaii at Oregon State game will be televised live by FoxSports Northwest, FSN Arizona and FSN West.
- None scheduled
- TUESDAYS: Beavers
All-Access airs Tuesdays on FoxSports Northwest at 8:30 p.m. with
replays at various times throughout the week. The 30-minute show recaps
the Beavers previous football game.
- WEDNESDAYS: The
Beaver Q & A show airs Wednesdays on FSN NW 3:30 with
replays at various times throughout the week. The 30-minute show covers Mike
Riley's weekly press conference which is archived on OSUBeavers.com.
- WEDNESDAYS: Catch
the weekly Pac-10 highlight show on your satellite every
Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT. Details for the feed follow:
Satellite: Galaxy 28 (C) - Transponder 119, audio: 6.2, 6.8, uplink Frequency:
6,305.00-H, downlink Frequency: 2 04,080.00-V. Trouble numbers: Dennis Kirkpatrick:
310-779-3467, Jordan Gebhard - 310-200-9907.
- ONLINE/SPECIALS: KEZI-9 in Eugene will include a heavy dose of Beaver coverage in news and sports programming throughout the year, including several specials. Visit kezi.com for online video segments of their OSU football coverage.
IN STATE (Oregon)
- SATURDAYS: Live
over the Beavers' football
radio network. 1240 KEJO begins gameday broadcasting 4 hours prior to
kickoff, 860 KPAM begins 3.5 hours before kickoff and the rest of the affiliates
start 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- SATURDAYS: Spanish broadcast - The LaX sports network in Eugene-KXQR (660-AM), Portland-KXPD (1040-AM) and Yakima, Wash.--KLES (101.7-FM) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
OUT OF STATE (Hawaii, Washington)
- Live over the Hawaii
football radio network 1240 AM in Honolulu, KAOI on Maui/Kona, KPUA in Hilo
and KQNG on Kauai.
- Spanish broadcast - The LaX sports network in Eugene-KXQR (660-AM), Portland-KXPD (1040-AM) and Yakima, Wash.--KLES (101.7-FM) will air 1/2 hour pre-game and post-game shows in addition to the play-by-play. Touchdown Castores!
- Catch all of the Beaver
games on XM satellite radio on channel 193-195. For more information visit
- Live stats from FoxSports.com
INTERNET RADIO/LIVE STATISTICS
- To listen live over the
Internet with Oregon State's announcers visit KPAM.com.
- To listen live over the
Internet with Hawaii's announcers visit sportsradio1240.com.
- Listen to the game with
either team's announcers visit Yahoo!.
($9.95 a month for all college football games)
- Live statistics can be viewed at FoxSports.com or OSUBeavers.com.
WEEKLY BEAVER RADIO PROGRAMS
- WEEKDAYS: Catch
Beaver Radio Show with Mike Parker and Joe Warren on 1240 KEJO weekdays
from noon to 2 p.m.
For those who are not in Corvallis the show is available archived online by podcast at kejoam.com.
- MONDAYS A.M.: Catch Mike Riley on
Bob Miller in the Morning on 860
KPAM every Monday at 8:08 a.m.
- TUESDAYS A.M.: Listen to Mike Riley's
weekly press conference
every Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. on
- TUESDAYS A.M.: The
coaches teleconference starts at 10 a.m. with Mike Riley speaking at
10:30 a.m. You can listen online at
- TUESDAYS P.M.: Listen to the
Sports Talk with Mike Riley every Tuesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on the
Sports Radio Network and on OSUBeavers.com (subscription required).
Beaver Sports Talk is open to the public and takes place across from campus at McMenamins in Corvallis. Fans can participate in the show at 1-877-600-6433.
The one hour show features a preview of the next game, a review of the previous week's action and includes special guests.