- I would like to see Derek Anderson throw a perfect strike to his third
- I would like to see my kid clean his room without being told. Or at least
do it when he IS told.
- I would like to see Erickson call toss sweep right, toss sweep left. Toss
sweep right, toss sweep left. Keep running it until they prove they can stop
- I would like to see, just once, something other than, "Sorry You
Are Not A Winner" flash across the screen when I check my lottery tickets.
- I would like to see the Beavers get a little less scrutiny from the officials.
Let the boys play football.
- I would like to see all three jackpot symbols come up on the slot machine
WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE MAX COINS BET, instead of when I've dropped down
- I would like to see the Beavers in the Granddaddy of all bowl games. There's
just nothing quite like the Rose Bowl. Anyone with me for Pasadena?
- I would like my ex-wife to say, "You pay way too much in child support.
I don't know what that judge was thinking. Let's drop it a few
- I would like to see the guys that are playing in the D backfield this year,
play as well as the guys in the D backfield did last year.
- I would like to see all of the Beaverfootball.com regulars at the same
tailgater next year. It would be great to meet you all.
Have a great 2003 everyone!