- The offense generated a season high 567 yards of total offense, 7.5 ypp, 281 via the pass,
7.8 ypc, and a season best 283 on the ground, 7.3 ypc, while holding onto the ball for
- The offense picked up a season high 31 first downs, 12 via the run, 18 via
the pass and one by penalty while converting 7 of 12 third downs, 2 of 2
fourth downs and all five redzone opportunities.
- The offensive line gave up one sack - but it was in the fourth quarter
with the second and third string offense in.
- The offense had 10 completions in the 10-25 yard range, two over 25 and
12 under ten yards.
- Rushing breakdown: left: 6 for 33, one touchdown | middle: 20 for 178,
one touchdown | right: 13 for 67, two touchdowns
- QB Sean Canfield continued his tepid completion rate connecting
on 22 of 29 (76%) passes for 231 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
The senior completed at least one pass to seven different players.
His two touchdown passes gives him 19 for the season, which ties him for fifth - with Lyle Moevao's 2008 season - on OSU's all-time single season list.
In the last seven games Canfield has tossed 124 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
- QB Ryan Katz saw his first significant action sine Portland State
in September entering the game in the fourth quarter and orchestrating one
Katz completed four of seven passes for 53 yards. In what may be signs to come two of his four completions were to TE Joe Halahuni.
- RB Jacquizz Rodgers registered his seventh 100-yard game of his
career rumbling for 165 yards (6.9 ypc) and two touchdowns on 24 carries.
His performance gives him 1,313 yards on the year moving him into sixth on
the single season rushing list.
Rodgers two touchdown runs gives him 19 for the season, which ties for the OSU single season record - Ken Simonton (1999 & 2000) and Steven Jackson (2003). It gives him 120 points scored this season which is second all-time behind Steven Jackson (2003) who had 132.
Quizz has rushed for 100 or more yards in five of the last six games and has scored a rushing touchdown in every game this season except UCLA.
On the receiving side Rodgers hauled in five passes for 39 yards giving him 67 receptions on the year - good for second on the team.
- RB Jovan Stevenson turned in the best performance of his young
career carrying the ball six times for 61 yards and his first touchdown in
orange and black.
His 4th quarter 39 yard rush is a career long.
Stevenson also made one catch for 16 yards.
- RB Ryan McCants did not make the trip to Pullman.
- WR James Rodgers led the team with six catches for 33 yards.
His six grabs moves him into fourth on OSU's all-time single season list.
Rodgers carried the ball three times for 17 yards and one touchdown - just his second rushing touchdown this year.
James also attempted his first pass of the season - out of the Wildcat formation - which he threw into the turf to avoid a big loss.
- WR Damola Adeniji continued his strong play snagging five passes
for a team high 89 yards and one touchdown.
Adeniji has four touchdowns on the year. His 11-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter was his first touchdown since the USC game.
- TE Joe Halahuni also continued his outstanding play catching five
passes for 44 yards and one touchdown.
Halahuni has three touchdowns in the last two games.
- TE Colby Prince's 12-yard reception in the fourth quarter was his
first catch at Oregon State.
- WR Jordan Bishop caught one pass for 34 yards.
Bishop has 11 catches for 135 yards and one touchdown this season.
- WR Kevan Walker caught his first pass of his career on a 16-yard
reception in the fourth quarter from Katz.
- WR Markus Wheaton scored his first touchdown as a Beaver on a
10-yard run off of the fly sweep.
Wheaton completed the game with three carries for 38 yards while adding one catche for one yard.