Oregon (12-5, 3-2) held a slim 37-35 halftime lead and ASU took the lead in the second half. However Oregon stepped up the defensive intensity and when E.J. Singler scrambled for a loose ball, then picked it up and went in for a slam dunk, the Ducks were in full control.
Tony Woods added 12 points, while Singler had 11 and Garret Sim 10 for Oregon (12-5, 3-2 Pac-12).
Trent Lockett scored a season-high 23 points for the Sun Devils, one off his career best.
Carrick Felix added 11 for Arizona State (5-11, 1-3).
The Ducks face Arizona on Saturday with tip-off scheduled for 12:30 p.m. (PT) in a game televised on CBS.
- Oregon improved to 3-2 in true road games (UO lost to BYU in Salt Lake City).
- Oregon had a 21-2 advantage in points off of turnovers. Ducks recorded just eight turnovers, while the Sun Devils were forced into 16 turnovers.
- The Ducks made 25-of-47 on field goals for 53.2 percent. UO has shot 50 percent or better in three games this season (3-0 in those contests).
- Devoe Joseph reached double-figures for the 10th time (in 11 games). It was the fifth time this season Joseph led the Ducks in scoring.
- Tony Woods reached double-figures in scoring for the first time in the last 11 games. He posted a career-high 13 points versus BYU on Dec. 3.
- E.J. Singler (five rebounds) led the team in rebounding for the fifth time this season (27th time of his career).
Ducks Get Another Conference Road Win
eDuck Top Stories
TE Martinez OfferedOregon has reached out and extended an offer to Michael Martinez, Mater Dei High School, Santa Ana, Calif. Martinez is a 2019 prospect. Read on to see what Martinez had to say…
eDuckTuesday at 12:21 PM
Scout's Notes Several Duck TargetsSeveral Oregon targets were on hand for The Opening Regional in Oakland last weekend and Scout.com's Brandon Huffman shares notes about several players in attendance.
Scout FootballMonday at 1:15 PM
Ducks Offer Mater Dei OLBMase Funa is a 2019 outside linebacker at Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana, Calif., and on Saturday he received an offer from Oregon. Funa is heating up on the recruiting trail…
eDuckSaturday at 2:25 PM
Catching Up with Austin FaoliuWe had a chance to catch up with Austin Faoliu, the 6-4, 285 defensive tackle that signed a National Letter of Intent with Oregon last February and will be arriving to Eugene to…