Oregon (12-5, 3-2) held a slim 37-35 halftime lead and ASU took the lead in the second half. However Oregon stepped up the defensive intensity and when E.J. Singler scrambled for a loose ball, then picked it up and went in for a slam dunk, the Ducks were in full control.
Tony Woods added 12 points, while Singler had 11 and Garret Sim 10 for Oregon (12-5, 3-2 Pac-12).
Trent Lockett scored a season-high 23 points for the Sun Devils, one off his career best.
Carrick Felix added 11 for Arizona State (5-11, 1-3).
The Ducks face Arizona on Saturday with tip-off scheduled for 12:30 p.m. (PT) in a game televised on CBS.
- Oregon improved to 3-2 in true road games (UO lost to BYU in Salt Lake City).
- Oregon had a 21-2 advantage in points off of turnovers. Ducks recorded just eight turnovers, while the Sun Devils were forced into 16 turnovers.
- The Ducks made 25-of-47 on field goals for 53.2 percent. UO has shot 50 percent or better in three games this season (3-0 in those contests).
- Devoe Joseph reached double-figures for the 10th time (in 11 games). It was the fifth time this season Joseph led the Ducks in scoring.
- Tony Woods reached double-figures in scoring for the first time in the last 11 games. He posted a career-high 13 points versus BYU on Dec. 3.
- E.J. Singler (five rebounds) led the team in rebounding for the fifth time this season (27th time of his career).
Ducks Get Another Conference Road Win
eDuck Top Stories
Oregon Women Stopped By Powerful UConnThe Oregon Women's Basketball Team's dreams for a NCAA Championship was dashed today by No. 1 Connecticut, 90-52 in a the Elite-8 game held in Bridgeport on Monday evening. The…
Oregon Target McCoy Breaks Down RecruitingBrandon McCoy's brother, Dwayne Benjamin was on the Oregon team that went to the Elite-8 last year, and not McCoy, the 5-star center from Cathedral Catholic HS in San Diego talks…
Scout Hoops10:41 AM
Culp Still has the Ducks on His RadarEven though he backed off his commitment to the Oregon Ducks when the coaching change was made last December, Devin Culp has not eliminated the Ducks from consideration. He tells…
eDuckYesterday at 9:45 PM
Ducks Dumped 12-3 in Series FinaleEUGENE, ORE. -- The Oregon Ducks came into Sunday’s rubber match game looking for a three-game sweep over their rival the Washington Huskie but fell short losing 12-3. The took the…
eDuckYesterday at 9:23 PM