Oregon (12-5, 3-2) held a slim 37-35 halftime lead and ASU took the lead in the second half. However Oregon stepped up the defensive intensity and when E.J. Singler scrambled for a loose ball, then picked it up and went in for a slam dunk, the Ducks were in full control.
Tony Woods added 12 points, while Singler had 11 and Garret Sim 10 for Oregon (12-5, 3-2 Pac-12).
Trent Lockett scored a season-high 23 points for the Sun Devils, one off his career best.
Carrick Felix added 11 for Arizona State (5-11, 1-3).
The Ducks face Arizona on Saturday with tip-off scheduled for 12:30 p.m. (PT) in a game televised on CBS.
- Oregon improved to 3-2 in true road games (UO lost to BYU in Salt Lake City).
- Oregon had a 21-2 advantage in points off of turnovers. Ducks recorded just eight turnovers, while the Sun Devils were forced into 16 turnovers.
- The Ducks made 25-of-47 on field goals for 53.2 percent. UO has shot 50 percent or better in three games this season (3-0 in those contests).
- Devoe Joseph reached double-figures for the 10th time (in 11 games). It was the fifth time this season Joseph led the Ducks in scoring.
- Tony Woods reached double-figures in scoring for the first time in the last 11 games. He posted a career-high 13 points versus BYU on Dec. 3.
- E.J. Singler (five rebounds) led the team in rebounding for the fifth time this season (27th time of his career).
Ducks Get Another Conference Road Win
eDuck Top Stories
Dana Altman Post Game Savannah StateFollowing Oregon's 128-59 win over Savannah State on Saturday, Oregon Head Coach Dana Altman answered media questions about the game.
eDuckYesterday at 9:11 PM
Dorsey, Ducks Soar over the Tigers 128-59EUGENE, ORE. -- Tyler Dorsey's 29 points were too much to handle for the Savannah State Tigers, as they were routed 128-59. The win marked the most points ever scored in a Men’s…
eDuckYesterday at 8:31 PM
Brooks and Pritchard Post Game Savannah StateOregon recorded a Matthew Knight Arena and University of Oregon record by scoring 128 points in it win over Savannah State on Saturday afternoon. The final score of 128-59.…
eDuckYesterday at 7:56 PM
Will Rob Mullens Make an Offer Saturday?While rumors swirl about who will be the next coach at Oregon, one name seems to have prominently popped up and this upcoming Saturday could be an important day. Check out eDuck…
eDuckThursday at 2:19 PM