Utah is now 5-17 for the year and 2-8 in its inaugural Pac-12 season.
The Ducks shot 49.1 percent in field goal shooting on 20-of-57 shooting. Oregon also hit 8-of-16 in 3-point shots.
Junior guard Carlos Emory had a career-high 14 points (all of in the second half) while E.J. Singler chipped in 12 points and six rebounds/
Utah was led by Chris Hines with 20 while Cedric Martin added 15 and Kareem Story had 10.
The Ducks will take on Colorado on Saturday.
- Oregon started Garrett Sim, Olu Ashaolu, Jeremy Jacob, E.J. Singler and Devoe Joseph which marked the eighth different starting lineup on the season. It was the first time for that starting combination.
- The Ducks improved to 14-1 overall when shooting for a better percentage than the opponent … UO is now 12-1 on the year when recording more assists … Oregon is 7-1 when holding the opponent to under 70 points.
- Devoe Joseph has scored 20+ points in back-to-back games (only UO player to do that this season). It's the eighth time this season Joseph has led the Ducks in scoring. It was also the eighth straight game Joseph has scored in double-figures.
- E.J. Singler reached double-figures in scoring for the 18th time in 22 games this season. Singler had a team-high six rebounds, marking the sixth time Singler has led the team in rebounding.
- Junior forward Carlos Emory scored a career-high 14 points (all in the second half). He was a perfect 4-of-4 on field goals (1-of-1 on 3-pointers and 5-of-5 on free throws).
Ducks Post Road Win Over Utah
eDuck Top Stories
Oregon HC Mark Helfrich on Sept. 29, 2016On Saturday, the Oregon Ducks (2-2, 0-1) travel to Pullman, Wash., to take on the Washington State Cougars (1-2, 0-0) at Martin Stadium with kickoff scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Pacific…
eDuckThursday at 2:15 PM
Oregon DC Brady Hoke Talks WSU OffenseOn Thursday morning, Oregon defensive coordinator answered media questions about Washington State's offense as the Ducks prepare to meet the Cougars on Saturday at Martin Stadium.
eDuckThursday at 1:41 PM
Oregon OC Matt Lubick on Sept 28Oregon offensive coordinator Matt Lubick on Sept. 28, 2016 following practice as the Ducks prepare for Washington State this Saturday. The game will kickoff at 6:30 p.m. (Pacific)…
eDuckThursday at 11:53 AM
Oregon WR Dwayne Stanford on Sept. 27, 2016Oregon WR Dwayne Staford spoke to reporters following practice on Tuesday. The Ducks are preparing to face Washington State on Saturday in a game that will be carried on Pac-12…
eDuckTuesday at 9:11 PM