(PHOTO) Oregon Ducks running back Kenjon Barner (24) before playing against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Autzen Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Scott Olmos-US PRESSWIRE
* Marcus Mariota became the first freshman quarterback in Oregon history to throw for 300 yards (308) in a game.
* For the third straight season, Oregon had a true freshman rush for 100-plus yards as Byron Marshall went for 125 on 13 carries. Marshall is the third different Duck to surpass 100 rushing yards this season.
* SO RB De'Anthony Thomas had a game-high 222 all-purpose yards - all in the first half - on 10 touches, including two touchdowns.
* SR RB Kenjon Barner tied former Oregon great Jonathan Stewart for fourth on UO's all-time touchdown list with the 33rd of his career on a 1-yard run in the first quarter.
* Barner and Thomas have each scored at least one touchdown in four straight games.
* SO CB Dior Mathis had his first career interception, while SO WR Keanon Lowe scored his first career touchdown.
* Thirty-four Oregon players had at least one tackle in the game, while no player had more than five.
* On the same offensive series in the fourth quarter, Oregon had two players from Alaska on the field at the same time: JR WR Dane Ebanez (North Pole) and JR RB Bill Chimphalee (Kenai).
* Tennessee Tech punter Chad Zinchini tied the Autzen Stadium record, becoming the fourth player with 12 punts in the game.
* The Ducks scored 60 or more points for the fifth time since 2010 under fourth-year head coach Chip Kelly.
* Kelly improved to 23-0 in Weeks 2 through 8.
Both Golden Eagles' touchdowns came after Oregon turnovers.
Notes from the Press Box
eDuck Top Stories
Holland Really Likes the DucksOregon has offered 4-star wide receiver Jevon Holland, 6-1, 183. However, the Ducks are looking at Holland as a defensive back, which suits him fine, what we also found out about…
eDuckYesterday at 10:18 PM
2019 Griffin has High Interest in DucksWhile he is entering his junior year of high school next fall,DeMarcus Griffin5-9, 169, 4.52, Washington Union HS, Fresno, Calif., has already drawn a lot of interest from…
eDuckYesterday at 9:23 PM
Oregon Wide Receiver Offer ListThe Oregon Ducks are busy finding potential receivers for the next few seasons. Bellow is a list of all those who are on the Ducks radar as evidenced by offers extended to the…
eDuckSunday at 1:17 PM
Ducks Make Big Plays To WinStanford (14-13. 6-9) may have played its best basketball game of the season but it wasn’t quite good enough as the Oregon Ducks (26-4, 15-2) leave the Bay Area with a sweep by…
eDuckSaturday at 4:06 PM