(PHOTO) Oregon Ducks running back Kenjon Barner (24) before playing against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Autzen Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Scott Olmos-US PRESSWIRE
* Marcus Mariota became the first freshman quarterback in Oregon history to throw for 300 yards (308) in a game.
* For the third straight season, Oregon had a true freshman rush for 100-plus yards as Byron Marshall went for 125 on 13 carries. Marshall is the third different Duck to surpass 100 rushing yards this season.
* SO RB De'Anthony Thomas had a game-high 222 all-purpose yards - all in the first half - on 10 touches, including two touchdowns.
* SR RB Kenjon Barner tied former Oregon great Jonathan Stewart for fourth on UO's all-time touchdown list with the 33rd of his career on a 1-yard run in the first quarter.
* Barner and Thomas have each scored at least one touchdown in four straight games.
* SO CB Dior Mathis had his first career interception, while SO WR Keanon Lowe scored his first career touchdown.
* Thirty-four Oregon players had at least one tackle in the game, while no player had more than five.
* On the same offensive series in the fourth quarter, Oregon had two players from Alaska on the field at the same time: JR WR Dane Ebanez (North Pole) and JR RB Bill Chimphalee (Kenai).
* Tennessee Tech punter Chad Zinchini tied the Autzen Stadium record, becoming the fourth player with 12 punts in the game.
* The Ducks scored 60 or more points for the fifth time since 2010 under fourth-year head coach Chip Kelly.
* Kelly improved to 23-0 in Weeks 2 through 8.
Both Golden Eagles' touchdowns came after Oregon turnovers.
Notes from the Press Box
eDuck Top Stories
Trip Report: Sean Dollars talks OregonWe were able to speak with both Sean Dollars and his mother Tanya following his visit to Eugene this last weekend. Dollar has become one of the hotter commodities for the 2019…
4-star Athlete Addison Planning Oregon VisitBryan Addison from Serra High School in Gardena, Calif., is a 4-star rated Athlete (as rated by Scout.com) and told Brandon Huffman of Scout that he intents to visit Oregon as one…
Scout Football11:00 AM
Madison HS OLB Commits to DucksM.J. Cunningham, a 3-star outside linebacker from Portland's Madison High School announced today via Twitter that he has committed to the Oregon Ducks.
eDuckYesterday at 6:28 PM
Brooks to HoustonDillon Brooks, Oregon leading scorer for the 2016-17 season has been drafted by the Houston Rockets in the 2nd round on the 45th pick of the draft.
eDuckThursday at 8:55 PM