(PHOTO) Oregon Ducks running back Kenjon Barner (24) before playing against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Autzen Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Scott Olmos-US PRESSWIRE
* Marcus Mariota became the first freshman quarterback in Oregon history to throw for 300 yards (308) in a game.
* For the third straight season, Oregon had a true freshman rush for 100-plus yards as Byron Marshall went for 125 on 13 carries. Marshall is the third different Duck to surpass 100 rushing yards this season.
* SO RB De'Anthony Thomas had a game-high 222 all-purpose yards - all in the first half - on 10 touches, including two touchdowns.
* SR RB Kenjon Barner tied former Oregon great Jonathan Stewart for fourth on UO's all-time touchdown list with the 33rd of his career on a 1-yard run in the first quarter.
* Barner and Thomas have each scored at least one touchdown in four straight games.
* SO CB Dior Mathis had his first career interception, while SO WR Keanon Lowe scored his first career touchdown.
* Thirty-four Oregon players had at least one tackle in the game, while no player had more than five.
* On the same offensive series in the fourth quarter, Oregon had two players from Alaska on the field at the same time: JR WR Dane Ebanez (North Pole) and JR RB Bill Chimphalee (Kenai).
* Tennessee Tech punter Chad Zinchini tied the Autzen Stadium record, becoming the fourth player with 12 punts in the game.
* The Ducks scored 60 or more points for the fifth time since 2010 under fourth-year head coach Chip Kelly.
* Kelly improved to 23-0 in Weeks 2 through 8.
Both Golden Eagles' touchdowns came after Oregon turnovers.
Notes from the Press Box
eDuck Top Stories
Dana Altman Post Game Oregon StateOregon improved to 16-2 for the season and 5-0 in conference play fallowing an 85-43 win over Oregon State on Saturday night at Matthew Knight Arena. The Ducks won by running off…
eDuckYesterday at 1:32 AM
Benson and Pritchard Post Game Oregon StateCasey Benson and Payton Prtichard took the podium following Oregon's 85-43 win over Oregon State on Saturday night at Matthew Knight Arena. Pritchard finished the night with 17…
eDuckYesterday at 12:30 AM
Ducks Knock Out Beavers EarlyEUGENE, ORE. -- Payton Pritchard and the 13th ranked Oregon Ducks played host to in-state rivals Oregon State Beavers on Saturday night at Matthew Knight Arena in the 347th meeting…
eDuckYesterday at 12:16 AM
Being the Parent of an Elite RecruitWhile most of the time, our reports deal with what the potential student-athlete is doing and thinking, but what about his parents? eDuck.com had the opportunity to speak with a…
eDuckSaturday at 4:34 PM