Oregon faces its second Southeast Conference opponent of the season when Alabama visits Matthew Knight Arena Saturday at 3 p.m. (ESPNU).
1. Oregon set a number of school and arena records in its last outing versus Savannah State. The Ducks set school and arena records for points (128) field goals (54) and assists (36), as well as arena only records for rebounds (67) and field goal attempts (90). Additionally, freshman Payton Pritchard tied the Matt Knight individual record with 13 assists.
2. Oregon has held eight straight opponents under 70 points, and has held the opposition below 40 percent shooting from the fi eld in seven-of-nine games in 2016-17. The Ducks rank 16th nationally in field goal percentage defense (.365). Army, with 77 in the season opener, is the only team to reach 70 points against the Ducks so far this season.
3. The Ducks lead the nation at 8.9 blocks per game, and also lead the nation in total blocks with 80.Individually, Chris Boucher is 15th nationally in blocks per game (3.0), with Jordan Bell 22nd (2.7 bpg).
4. Th e top two career blocked shots leaders in Oregon history are on the Ducks’ 2016-17 roster. junior Jordan Belll became UO’s all-time leader in just his 50th career game and now shows 171. Nov. 21 against Georgetown, Boucher passed Blair Rasmussen (116/1981-85) for second on the UO career list and now shows 137.
5. Dillon Brooks returned to the Oregon lineup in Maui after missing the first three games of the season, and has entered the UO top 30 in career scoring.He passed Nick Jones (1,087/1964-67) and Charlie Franklin (1,090/1955-58) for 28th during the Nov. 30 Western Oregon game. Brooks now shows 1,130 carer points. No. 27 Terik Brown (1,152/1995-99) is next.null