Pivo's College Football Bottom Ten
10) San Diego State- After his team lost 43-7 to UCLA last Saturday Aztec Head Coach Tom Craft said, "We didn't give in and that's the way we're going to finish the season." Coach, losing 43-7 is kind of like giving in.
9) Illinois- 2 late touchdowns made a 45-28 loss to Michigan look respectable.
8) Arkansas- Razorbacks had the nation's best rush defense coming into its game with Alabama. The Crimson Tide's first play from scrimmage was a 80 yard touchdown run.
7) Arizona- Barely got by North Texas 14-9. Arizona gave up 431 yards to the nation's worst offense. Imagine what the Ducks are going to do Saturday night.
6) East Carolina- Gave up a whopping 531 yards rushing to West Virginia
5) Tulsa- 15 straight losses
4) Rice- Lost two game in the WAC last season. That total has now been matched.
3) SMU- 46 yards passing against Hawaii... and you thought Derek Anderson had a bad game.
2) Stanford- No one lets Arizona State score 65 points
1) Nebraska- Let's just hope Frank Solich knows the way to the unemployment line
Ron Pivo is a Sports Reporter and Anchor for KGW Northwest NewsChannel 8, in Portland and can be seen weekdays. Ron's prior experience includes working as a sports reporter and anchor at KMTR-TV(NBC) in Eugene, as Sports Director at KOBI-TV(NBC) in Medford and as Sports Director at KPIC-TV(CBS) in Roseburg. A native of Encino, California, Pivo graduated from California State University-Northridge with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Broadcast Journalism and a Minor in Sociology. Ron and his wife Joanna have one cat, named Winston. In his spare time, Ron enjoys golfing, listening to music and spending quality time with his family.
Ron is happy to hear from readers, whether you agree or disagree. Click on Pivo and tell Ron what you think.