Here are some notes on various results from the event:
- Running back Evan Royster ran a 4.54 in the 40-yard dash. He said his 4.65 second run at the NFL Combine was due to a tweaked hamstring. He measured in at 5-foot-11.5 and 213 pounds.
- Offensive lineman Lou Eliades, who is still recovering from a torn ACL, only measured in and particpated in the bench. He measured in at 6-4, 309 pounds and out up 34 reps of 225 on the bench.
- Offensive guard/center Stefen Wisniewski measured in at 6-3, 312 pounds. He just participated in positional drills and is relying on his solid Combine results.
- Defensive tackle Ollie Ogbu measured in a shade over 6-foot and weight 298.5 pounds. He ran a 4.77 40-yard dash and put up 26 reps up on the bench. He ran two other forties and came in at 4.82 and 4.84 seconds.
- Wideout Brett Brackett posted 22 on the 225 bench and jumped 34 inches in the vertical leap. We're working on getting his 40 time.
FightOnState.com is your source for the BEST content and community covering Penn State football.