Here are some notes from the session:
• WR Will Fuller looks really good. He is very skinny, but he made some great catches. He is wearing gold shoes, so he kind of stands out. He was at the head of the line for every drill. Bill O'Brien spent some time talking with him.
• Class of 2013 CB committ Ross Douglas is here. I talked to him briefly and he said he just wanted to be a part of the camp. He saw reps at corner and safety. I asked him who was standing out to him, and he said S Delando Johnson and 2014 CB DeAndre Payne.
• Fuller and Payne had a great battle for a ball. They both went high and fell to the ground in a heap. Both had a grip on it. Lot's of oooohs and aaaaaahs.
• Johnson looks good. He is a tall kid and moves really well.
• QB Drew Barker threw some really nice balls. A lefty. He has good size to him.
• Andrew Ford from Cedar Cliff is here too. He looks good, but he is kind of on the thin side.
• We talked to Charles London between sessions and asked about the delay between commits. He said it is early and nothing to worry about. He obviously is not allowed to talk about specific kids.