Penn State coach James Franklin held his weekly post-practice press conference in Holuba Hall Wednesday. The 6-5 Nittany Lions were preparing to face No. 8 and 9-2 Michigan State on Senior Day at Beaver Stadium Saturday.
With many members of the beat already away for Thanksgiving, it was a thin turnout of the press, as only six reporters were on hand. See what Franklin had to say to them in the video above.
Among the topics he tackled:
• Things for which he is thankful.
• Senior LB Mike Hull.
• Senior S Adrian Amos.
• Why he feels so good about the state of the program.
• How players are dealing some frustration this season.
• Fan frustration when the team struggles.
• Rookie QB Trace McSorley and Michael O’Connor.
And much more.