- Shrive expects to be at all of Penn State's home games this coming season, except for the September clash with Temple. He loves meeting Penn State fans and considers himself to be pretty humble. He said he is very excited to be part of the PSU family and is anxious for the season to kick off.
- He was asked if he would consider looking around at other programs if this happened to be Joe Paterno's last year. Shrive emphatically said, "No, I'm going to Penn State no matter what." He indicated that it was the entire program that sold him and not a single coach or one aspect of PSU.
- Shrive was asked if he is recruiting any guys. He said he putting in some recruiting efforts for the class, but didn't want to elaborate on who he is talking with at this point about coming to PSU.
- He mentioned he has contacted Justin Brown and said Brown seems to be very interested in what Penn State has to offer at this point.
- He had very strong praise for PSU walk-on quarterback Matt McGloin, feeling that McGloin will compete for the starting job in the coming years.
- Shrive said he talks with California quarterback prospect Tate periodically. He said if Forcier picks Penn State they would both room together as freshmen.
- Preseason practice for his high school started on Sunday. He light-heartedly told the fans he is starting out at second string on the offensive line.
- Shrive reiterated his passion for Penn State and his excitement for the next step in his career at University Park. He closed with a "LET'S GO STATE" to the chat audience.
Stay tuned to FightOnState.com for unmatched Penn State recruiting coverage.