Penn State had a bye last week, and it allowed Clark to get back up to speed heading into this week's road trip to Iowa. You can download the entire teleconference at the link below.
Paraphrasing some of what he said:
• He can't remember what happened in a portion of the Ohio State, including times when he was on the field and when the Nittany Lions took the lead for good.
• He has received the majority of the first-team reps in practice this week, but is wearing a green-cross jersey (meaning he can't be hit).
• He heard Fox analyst Barry Switzer say there are four or five better quarterbacks in the nation. He doesn't know Switzer. But he believes the former Oklahoma coach as the right to speak his mind.
• He is anxious to take his first hit in PSU's game at Iowa this week to get fully back into the swing of things.
• He doesn't think there is one star on the Hawkeye defense, but rather the until plays very well as a team. Iowa does not blitz much, but does a good job in coverage and at stopping the run.
Check out the Podcast for everything else he had to say.
Thinking of going bowling with the Nittany Lions this year? We are now accepting deposits on BCS Championship packages.
Get the lowdown at this link: