16. Rory Nicol - TE/DE - Beaver, PA. 6-5/240, 4.8 40-yard dash. 3-year starter, also plays basketball and track. Pitt, Syracuse, WVU, and Toledo among others have already offered. 3.4 GPA, 1020 SAT. Most schools want him as a tight end.
17. Darrelle Revis - WR/CB - Aliquippa, PA. 6-0/180, 4.4 40-yard dash. His coach also coached Ty Law and Bernard Lay and says he is every bit as good…what more can you say? 3-year starter, also plays basketball and track. Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State, Michigan, Pittsburgh, and Syracuse are the schools that have been showing heavy interest. Excellent athlete, terrific basketball player too.
18. Dave Weber - OL - King of Prussia, PA (Upper Merion HS) 6-4/305. Will be the top OL in southeast PA and easily one of the top 5 in the state. Pitt and Syracuse have offered. Registered 40 pancake blocks on offense and 70 tackles on defense.
19. Jordan Steffy - QB - (Conestoga HS) 6-2/210. Jordan's currently being recruited by Pitt. He has offers from Maryland and Virginia and is generally considered one of the top 20 players in the state of PA. Purdue was also said to have made a verbal offer to him last winter. Earned first-team All-Section honors after completing 158-of-246 passes for a league-best 2,031 yards and 19 TD's. He is also an excellent basketball player and has often been his team's leading scorer.
20. Scott McKillop - LB/RB - (Kiski Area HS) 6-2/215. He was selected All-Quad South... also selected to the Tribune Review All-Quad AAAA team as an all-purpose performer at RB/LB. Led his team with 124 tackles - 10 for losses, intercepted 2 passes, and forced 5 fumbles. Also rushed for 729 yards and 9 TD's. Outstanding wrestler, finished 3rd in the state. His brother Chris McKillop signed with Pitt this past season. Will most likely come down to Pitt and Penn State. Pitt has offered.
21. Mortty Ivy - QB/Safety - Monroeville, PA. 6-2/200, 4.5 40-yard dash. He is getting heavy interest from Pitt, PSU, WVU, Boston College, Maryland, Michigan State, Syracuse, and Duke. At QB, Mortty completed 59 of 133 passes for 815 yards and 9 TD's. He also rushed for 654 yards on 123 carries for 11 TD's. Mortty was just as impressive on defense as he registered 55 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 fumble recoveries, and 2 interceptions at the safety position. Mortty was named 1st team All-Quad South as a junior.
22. Curtis Brinkley - RB - Philadelphia, PA (West Catholic HS) 5-10/180. Curtis was selected 2nd team All-State Big Schools. Has set Philadelphia's all time single-season rushing record. He will break the Philly career single-season rushing record this year barring injury.
23. Travis Decker - Allentown, PA (Parkland HS) 6-3/225. Great motor, will need to add weight. Had over 13 sacks during the playoff's last year.
24. Mark Ciufo - 6-3/275, 4.97 40-yard dash. Mark has started both ways since his sophomore year. Mark was named 1st team All-Quad South as a junior. Pitt, NC State, NC, WVU, BC, and Duke are showing heavy interest.
25. Neil Walker - WR - (Gibsonia Pine-Richland High School) 6-2/200. Excellent athlete, fantastic WR. Also an excellent baseball player with pro potential.
26. Nick Skeparnias - QB - York, PA. 6-2/195. Passed for 2,132 yards and 21 touchdowns in 2002. Nick was named 1st team All-State by PA Football News.
27. Ryan Purvis - TE - Lancaster, PA (Catholic HS) 6-5/ 235. Played great at the PIAA Basketball Championship game. Excellent athlete with the frame to get much bigger. 21 receptions for 322 yards and 3 touchdowns on offense. 48 tackles on defense including 5 sacks. He also added 2 pass breakups and 2 fumble recoveries. Pitt, PSU, and Michigan showing heavy interest.
28. Devon Lyons - Safety - (Woodland Hills HS) 6-3/205, 4.5 40-yard dash. One of the state's top safety prospects, Lyons finished his junior season with 49 tackles, 5 interceptions, and 5 forced fumbles.
29. Jon Krohe - OL - Irwin, PA (Norwin HS) 6-5/280, 5.0 40-yard dash. Pitt and WVU, among others, are interested. Jon is very athletic for his size. He was at Pitt's junior day. Outstanding strength, Jon can bench press 335 lbs. and squat 500 lbs.
30. Dontey Brown - LB - McKeesport, PA. 6-3/230. Big, tough, strong kid - one of the top 3 LB's in Western PA. Dontey was named 1st team All-Quad West at his linebacker position.