There were approximately 150 players of various ages on hand for Fridays double session. Here is a brief run down of a few of the notable prospects in attendance.
DT Kevin Brown Canarsie N.Y.
WR Christopher Golding Canarsie N.Y.
WR Kadeem Wilson Canarsie N.Y.
OL Zac Kasparek New Brighton Pa.
WR Michael Rainey-Wiles North Hills Pa.
LB Tariq Taylor Aliquippa Pa.
OL Randy Freedman North Hills Pa.
CB Antonio Reddic Aliquippa Pa.
OL Barret Brooks Westland Ohio.
LB Tony Jackson Westland Ohio.
OL Pete Pappas Upper Darby Pa.
OL Brandon Thomas Nordonia Ohio.
OL Cameron Holland Perry Pa
DE Juantez Hollins (09) Aliquippa Pa
WR Jonathan Baldwin (08) Aliquippa Pa
LB Damon Lambert (08) Euclid Ohio
RB Cameron Alexander (08) Buchtel Ohio
- Rochester wide receiver Derek Moye and his mom were on campus taking an unofficial visit on Friday. The consensus feeling is Moye could be very close to a decision and most expect a hard fought Pitt/PSI battle. <p>
- Jordan Mabin and his family were also in town and taking an unofficial visit. His cousin Dorin Dickerson was with him. Mabin could make a decision by the end of July.<p>
- Among the other schools who were working the camp New Hampshire, Morehead State, Villanova, St. Francis and St. Vincent.<p>
- Jonathan Baldwin to me was the most impressive player at the camp. Baldwin suffered a minor groin injury near the end of the second session, but at 6-4 and 200 pounds he ran a 4.6 and looked good doing it. Baldwin will likely be one of the states top prospects next season. The question is in which sport football or basketball? Maybe both according to Baldwin. <p>
- Nordonia's Brandon "The Diesel" Thomas was unstoppable in the one-on-one's. Thomas missed six games in 2005 with a torn ACL, but he showed no ill effects on Friday.<p>
- Canarsie defensive tackle Kevin Brown impressed us at our Rutgers combine and he did not do anything to disappoint on Friday.
- Aliquippa's Antonio Reddic did not run a great forty yard dash, but he showed his usual outstanding coverage skills. <p>
- Canarsie wide receiver Kadeem Wilson came out of nowhere and was very impressive all day long. He is a little undersized, but he plays bigger. <p>
- North Hills athlete Michael Rainey-Wiles looked good again on Friday. I figured he'd work with the defensive backs, but he opted for wide receiver. <p>
- Cameron Holland looked very good and could be on his way to an offer, if he has a impressive performance on Saturday. Holland impressed the staff with a 5.1 in the forty yard dash.
- Saturday's sessions are expected to include a number of top notch senior prospects including Chris Jacobson, Gino Gradkowski, John Fieger, Tom Nardo and others. <p>