Rutgers sold the game to the New Meadowlands Stadium to turn a handsome profit, about $1.2 million more than a game at Rutgers Stadium, but will still be the home team.
ScarletReport.com will be at the New Meadowlands Stadium to report on the action and bring reaction from it, but ScarletReport.com also has you covered leading up to the game.
Who will make the biggest impact, who has the most to prove and who is the player to watch? Well, we've done our best to identify those things, and offer a few other fun tidbits.
2. RB Joe Martinek – Jordan Thomas has shown loads of promise, but on what is expected to be a windy day, nothing would ease the Rutgers' offense more than giving Martinek the ball 20-plus times and let him grind out a win.
4. FS Khaseem Greene – He needs to be spot on with his assignments or Army's running game will run wild. Sound tackling and responsibility to assignments are keys in stopping the Black Knights. 5. WR Jeremy Deering – If he gets the ball in space, Army doesn't have the speed to catch him for a while.
2. CB Logan Ryan – He has played well so far, but he is yet to face an offense like Army's offense. He must tackle well because there will be times he is the difference between no gain and a big play.
4. WR Mohamed Sanu – The Wildcat lost steam last week and Sanu also dropped a pass in which he miss-timed a jump. He is really good, but Rutgers needs him to be great.
5. C Howard Barbieri – No longer are the snap issues something to get worked out in practice. They need to be better now because the last thing this offense needs is something else to throw the timing off.
2. TE D.C. Jefferson – He stays on the list for a second straight week because he was a factor in the passing game against UConn, but he hasn't proven he can be consistent. He should be able to have a field day against Army since the tallest player on the defensive two-deep are a pair of 6-foot-2 linemen.
4. DE Alex Silvestro – After being quiet for a few games he broke out with a huge game against UConn. With how much Army tries to get to the edge, the tackles will be there if Silvestro is there.
5. PK San San Te – His first game-winning field goal in the closing minutes should give him confidence as he heads to a tricky place to kick.