1. What is your major and why>
Communications. My dad owns a furniture business (Acacia Home and Garden), so we're trying to be international, so I'm trying to learn how to communicate difficult cultures.
2. When was the last time you cut your hair?
Last season. I'm going to donate it after the season (to Locks of Love). It has to be 12 inches.
3. How much can you bench press and do you ever put some of the skills guys in their place?
I think the last time I maxed it was 372 (pounds). I like to jump in the weight room with some of those guys some times (and) make fun.
4. What do you think of New Jersey?
I like it. The roads are a little different. Driving is a little different. You can never turn left. I remember when I first got here, I got pulled over twice in five minutes for making two illegal left turns. The same cop pulled me over and I said, ‘I'm sorry. I have no idea what I'm doing.' "
5. What is your longest field goal in a game, practice or warm-ups?
I made one just recently from 65 (yards). At the New Meadowlands Stadium. I was warming up and hit it from 65.
6. Do you have any superstitions?
Not really. When I put my (uniform) on, I kind of know what it feels like. I don't have a superstition. I have an order I go in, but other than that, no. You just have an order you put your uniform on because of the pads.
7. What do you miss most about North Carolina?
I don't know. Not the barbecue. I would say my family. It's just hard being away from home. I think it's my family.
8. Why are kickers weird?
I don't think kickers are weird.
9. What is your favorite movie?
Oh, man. Shoot …I Am Legend. I really enjoyed that movie. I don't know why.
10. What is the meaning of your name?
My first name is Allesandro. When I was a kid, my older sister (Roxanne), who is about five years older than me, she couldn't pronounce my name. When she (tried), she said San San, and it just stuck with me.