So much happens here in a week's time, it's possible to miss some of the happenings and news.
To make it easier, each Monday "The Week That Was" will be posted to give an update on what transpired.
All stories from ScarletReport.com can be accessed under the "Latest News" tab on the home page.
- Rutgers has a big recruiting weekend in store with the specialist camp taking place Friday, Schiano 7-on-7 Shootout on Saturday and the full, all-positional camp running through the start of next week. ScarletReport.com will be on-hand for any breaking news and reactions from plenty of recruiting targets.
- Incoming freshman tight end Tyler Kroft had a strong performance in Saturday's Big 33 All-Star game against Ohio. Though Pennsylvania lost, the 6-foot-5 tight end caught three passes for 81 yards.
- Five-star Don Bosco defensive lineman Darius Hamilton told ScarletReport.com that his latest trip to Rutgers reaffirmed his love for the school
"I definitely love Rutgers," Hamilton said. "They're high on my list because of everything about them."
- Bosco teammates Leonte Carroo and Elijah Shumate were also on-campus with Hamilton and made noise Monday afternoon by taking home a victory in the 4x400 in the Meet of Champions. Carroo told ScarletReport.com that Rutgers will make his top five and Shumate said both Rutgers and Notre Dame will make his top 10.
- Old Tappan quarterback Devin Fuller, also at Old Bridge, N.J., for the 4x400 relay, told ScarletReport.com that Rutgers made his top 15, primarily because of his relationship with assistant coach Jeff Hafley.
- Archbishop Wood center Brandon Arcidiacono took an unofficial visit to Rutgers this week and had a good time. He told ScarletReport.com that Rutgers is in his top five and he will make a decision before the start of his senior season.
- Offensive lineman Chris Muller visited Notre Dame Thursday, but left without an offer. He plans to visit Rutgers again this summer.
- Michigan is no longer recruiting four-star safety Wayne Morgan, who previously listed the Wolverines and Scarlet Knights as his leaders.
- St. Peter's Prep tight end Michael Giacone and wide receiver Charlie Callinan unofficially visited Rutgers Friday. The pair watched morning workouts and had lunch on campus.
- Speaking of St. Peter's Prep, QB/DB Brandon Napoleon verbally committed to West Virginia after receiving an offer during his weekend visit.
- A new tight end name emerged on the radar in Kathleen Senior High (Lakeland, Fla.) prospect Kerwin Harrison. He does not have an offer, but is looking to come to camp after increased interest from the Scarlet Knights.
- The Jersey Shore League, featuring nine Scarlet Knights, kicks off this Thursday and runs through the entirety of July in Belmar, N.J.